You can make a rewarding career out of making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families by joining our Visiting Angels' team. As a Visiting Angels caregiver, you'll help make life at home safer, happier, and more comfortable for seniors. Your presence will make aging in place possible and help minimize the risk of senior isolation and the effects that come with it.
Visiting Angels offers a wide range of caregiver jobs to qualified applicants. We recruit positions related to:
- Companion care
- Elderly care
- Personal or private care
- Assisted living
- Home care assistants (home care aides)
- Specialized home care (including Alzheimer's, dementia, palliative, end-of-life care, fall prevention, etc.)
Caregiver Job DutiesOur professional caregiver duties will vary depending on the needs and requests of the care recipient and family. Common home care duties and caregiver job descriptions may include:
- Personal care assistance (bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, etc.)
- Companionship and emotional support
- Meal planning and preparation
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Errands and transportation arrangements
- Medication reminders
- Physical and mental well-being monitoring
Caregiver QualificationsWe believe a caregiver's personal qualities matter more than their on-paper qualifications. Above all else, we are searching for positive and hardworking people who are passionate about caring for others.
We look for caregivers who demonstrate the following qualities:
- Warmth, kindness, and a loving spirit
- Empathy and compassion
- Motivation and patience
- Communication and listening skills
- Observation and attention to detail
- Time management and organization
Why Work as a Professional Caregiver at Visiting Angels?Visiting Angels has earned a reputation as one of America's leading home care brands for caregivers. Our locations offer highly competitive pay, flexible scheduling, a supportive work environment, and a wide range of caregiver job opportunities. Many of our locations also offer paid training, assistance with caregiver certification, and employment benefits.
Last year, more than 100 of our locations received the Best of Home Care® Employer of Choice award from Home Care Pulse! This exclusive designation is awarded to agencies based on feedback from caregivers themselves. Visiting Angels is also one of only 10 brands endorsed as a Best of Home Care® National Provider.