Home Care in West Point
When concerns about the well-being of a loved one who is growing older start to cloud your mind, it's important to take steps towards a solution you feel confident about. Setting up home care services is a great way to make sure your loved one in West Point has support as they age in place.
At Visiting Angels® Salem, we provide well-rounded care and personalized support for seniors with diverse age-related needs, care concerns, and personal preferences. You can rely on our local agency to help make your loved one's life more livable as they grow older in the comfort of home. Moreover, you can count on us to provide you with relief from worry and respite from the stress of caregiving.
More About Our Home Care Services
When it comes to delivering home care, offering personalized services and remaining flexible in the face of changing needs is a must. This is why we offer such a vast range of care types and customized care plans that adapt to seniors' circumstances.
Below are some of the different forms of home care local West Point area families often request:
- Companion Care. Companion care is a basic type of care that covers needs for assistance with tidying the home, cooking meals, running errands, attending appointments, and taking part in social activities.
- Personal Care. Personal care also includes help around the home and companionship but provides a more advanced level of support than companion care through physical assistance with activities like grooming and dressing.
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care. Our memory care services can be modified based on the specific memory disorder diagnoses of seniors and the symptom progression they expect to face.
- Transitional Care. We have a program called Ready, Set, Go Home that lays the foundation for a more comfortable hospital discharge and a more successful journey to recovery at home.
- Respite Care. Family caregivers don't have to work themselves to the point of feeling burned out. With our respite care services, they can take time off to look after themselves as needed.
Get Started With Home Care in West Point
Because home care is such a personal endeavor, we take a personalized approach to getting started with care. The first step is to learn more about your loved one's situation while answering your family's questions. Just contact our office to get started with a care consultation free of charge in:
- West Point
- East Liverpool
- Or a town in the surrounding areas
Call Visiting Angels Salem today to reserve a home care consultation in the West Point area.
Serving Salem, Alliance and Columbiana & Mahoning Counties in Ohio
Visiting Angels SALEM, OH1285 E. Pidgeon Rd #A
Salem, OH 44460