Specialized Memory Care for Seniors in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties
Seniors with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's or another form of dementia need professional care to stay happy, active and safe, especially as the disease gets worse. But this kind of care doesn't have to be given in a nursing home or a facility for assisted living. Your loved one can get the care they need at home with memory care from Visiting Angels San Ramon.
With in-home care from Visiting Angels San Ramon, seniors in Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Orinda, Danville, Concord, Moraga and throughout the East Bay area of California who are living with dementia no longer have to leave their family homes and move into a nursing home. Instead, they can spend as much time as possible in places they know. Our registered caregivers will make sure that your loved one gets the level of care they need to stay active and independent.
How Our Memory Care Services Can Help Your Loved One
People with dementia often have trouble remembering things, get confused and have trouble focusing and speaking. Some types of dementia can cause people to have hallucinations and get lost. Because of this, elderly adults living with dementia can feel sad and irritable and need professional care to maintain their quality of life.
We offer personalized and flexible care plans at Visiting Angels, so you can be sure that your loved one will always get the memory care they need at home. Custom-tailored home care allows our clients to continue following their everyday routine while receiving assistance with daily tasks and having a caring presence to ensure they stay safe and always have someone to talk to.
Some of the ways our caregivers can help your loved one include:
- Meal preparation: Our caregivers can make sure your loved one gets a well-balanced diet by preparing meals and snacks.
- Medication reminders: Our caregivers can remind your loved one to take their medications and make sure they stick to the schedule that was set up for them.
- Personal care: We can help your loved one take care of their personal hygiene by helping them bathe, dress, shower, comb their hair, go to the bathroom and more.
- Mobility assistance: Your loved one can move around their home safely with the help of our caregivers.
- Light housekeeping: We can help your loved one keep their home clean and organized by doing things like dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, doing the laundry and more.
- Transportation assistance: When needed, our caregivers can take your loved one to appointments, social gatherings and anywhere else they need to go.
- Fall and wandering prevention: Our caregivers can help your loved one stay safe by making sure they don't slip and fall or wander off.
Call our San Ramon, CA office at 925-243-7726 to learn how our memory care services can help your loved one!
Serving the East Bay including Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Orinda, Danville, Concord, Moraga and throughout Contra Costa & Alameda Counties
Visiting Angels SAN RAMON, CALIFORNIA16 Crow Canyon Ct #200
San Ramon, CA 94583
Fax: 925 552-6589