Long Distance Elder Care in Shelburne Falls
Elder Care for Families Separated by Long Distances
If your family is separated by vast distances, you may worry your elder care options are limited. When you choose Visiting Angels® Shelburne Falls as your loved one’s care provider, you can count on us to ease your stress about your loved one’s well-being. We go above and beyond for long distance families, helping create an elder care solution that gives them total peace of mind. Whether your loved one simply needs a helping hand with household chores or requires more advanced caregiving services, we’ll be there for them throughout the journey of aging.
Our Approach to Elder Care in Shelburne Falls
To accommodate the unique needs and concerns of long distance families, we’ve designed our services to be compatible with different living situations and circumstances. From arranging personalized services to checking in on your loved one regularly, we’ll take specific steps to provide high-quality care at all times.
Here are just a few of the ways we’ve adapted our services to overcome the obstacle of distance:
- Initial Consultations. You can participate in your loved one’s consultation by phone, email, or video chat. During this conversation, we’ll learn more about your loved one’s needs and answer any questions about the caregiving process.
- Planning and Scheduling Care. Your family’s input is crucial, which is why we’ll communicate with you in detail about building a plan and schedule of care visits personalized to your loved one’s care requirements.
- Ongoing Updates. You’ll always be in the know about your loved one’s well-being and caregiving situation thanks to our frequent updates.
- Regular Monitoring. We promote seniors’ safety and security through regular check-ins by phone and in-person visits.
- Emergency Contact. If an unexpected issue pops up, you can call our office’s after-hours phone line and know we’ll be in touch with you in fifteen minutes or less.
Elder Care for All Needs
We offer a wide range of home care programs. Each one of these programs can be adjusted for the purposes of long distance caregiving. We’re also able to support seniors who have moved into an assisted living facility or retirement center. In addition, we can assist with transitions from hospital to home and facilitate a smooth recovery process.
Does your loved one in Shelburne Falls, Hampshire County, Greenfield, Easthampton, Southampton, Deerfield, or a nearby community need elder care? Reach out to Visiting Angels Shelburne Falls today to get started with a no-cost initial consultation.
Serving the Hilltowns, Western Franklin County and Hampshire County
Visiting Angels Shelburne Falls, MA5 State Street 3rd Floor
Shelburne Falls, MA 01370
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.