Home Care Services
In Home Care Services from Visiting Angels New Bedford
If you live in New Bedford or the surrounding area, there is a good chance you have already heard about the professional in home care services from Visiting Angels New Bedford. We are known throughout our area for our compassionate caregivers and our personalized approach to care. When you want assistance from a professional agency who will treat your loved one like family, you want in home care services from Visiting Angels New Bedford. When choosing elder care providers to work for our agency we ask ourselves, “Would I want this person to care for my own family members?” If a caregiver has been selected to work with our agency you can bet the answer was a resounding, “Yes!”
Our Personalized In Home Care Services
As a leader in non-medical home care services, Visiting Angels New Bedford has found the best way to care for seniors is to offer customized assistance. This allows us to address the unique needs of each client without forcing you into services you don’t want. You may decide to receive assistance in the following areas:
- Companion Care - Provides assistance with the activities of daily living from a compassionate caregiver.
- Personal Care - Will give your loved one individual assistance in home or residence.
- Certified Palliative Care - Angel Companions help reduce chronic pain or discomfort caused by injury or illness.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - Helps seniors avoid costly hospital readmission after discharge.
- Social Care Program - Uses technology and social media to help seniors stay connected.
- Dementia Care - Works to improve the quality of life for seniors with dementia.
- Alzheimer’s Care - Helps make independent living possible for those with memory disorders.
- End of Life Care - Supports families during the end of life transition.
Companionship and Social Support in New Bedford
Sometimes what an aging family needs even more than physical assistance is joyful companionship. In home care services from Visiting Angels New Bedford can provide your elderly parent with the regular company and friendship they may be missing. As we age, it is not uncommon to begin to withdraw from social activities. Whether due to physical limitations or an inability to drive, seniors may find themselves alone more than they like. In home care services from Visiting Angels New Bedford can provide a bright spot to your loved one’s day.
For in home care services that you can rely on, call Visiting Angels New Bedford. We are happy to answer your questions and schedule your complimentary in home consultation.
Serving New Bedford, Swanesa, Somerset, Fall River, Westport, Dartmouth, Mattapoisett, Lakeville & Fairhaven Areas.
Visiting Angels NEW BEDFORD, MA838 Rockdale Ave #1
New Bedford, MA 02740