Long Distance Elder Care in New Bedford
How Elder Care in New Bedford Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
When your family is separated by vast distances, you may wonder what you can do to support a loved one in New Bedford who is struggling to maintain their independence in the face of age-related challenges. If you’re not physically present to help them, how can you ensure they get the personalized elder care they need to continue living at home?
At Visiting Angels® New Bedford, we offer long distance elder care services that can be coordinated by family members who live in different cities or states than the care recipient. These services assist elderly adults with their unique needs, making aging in place possible for seniors in New Bedford, Swansea, Somerset, Fall River, Westport, Dartmouth, Mattapoisett, Lakeville, Fairhaven, and nearby towns.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care Services
It’s increasingly common for Americans to live far from their immediate and extended family members. With the development of new technologies, we can easily keep in touch with the people we love, making distance much less of a hurdle. However, realizing that a loved one in New Bedford is in need of elder care can be especially difficult when you know you can’t be there to support them.
Turning to a senior care provider like Visiting Angels New Bedford can give your family peace of mind while ensuring that your loved one is benefiting from care that is tailored to their needs. The following are the steps that we’ll take to help your long distance family navigate the process of setting up senior care:
- Answering your questions by phone or email
- Coordinating a one-on-one care consultation with your loved one
- Designing a personalized care plan with your family’s input
- Choosing a caregiver for your loved one who is well-suited to accommodate their needs
- Providing you with regular updates regarding the care process
- Immediately notifying you of sudden changes in your loved one’s well-being
- Ensuring your loved one’s safety and security through frequent check-ins
- Providing you with a convenient way to reach us in the case of an emergency
It’s easy to learn more about how we assist long distance families. Simply give Visiting Angels New Bedford a call today for details about our elder care services for seniors in New Bedford, Swansea, Somerset, Fall River, Westport, Dartmouth, Mattapoisett, Lakeville, Fairhaven, Lakeville, and communities in the surrounding areas.
Serving New Bedford, Swanesa, Somerset, Fall River, Westport, Dartmouth, Mattapoisett, Lakeville & Fairhaven Areas.
Visiting Angels NEW BEDFORD, MA838 Rockdale Ave #1
New Bedford, MA 02740