Long Distance Elder Care in Brunswick
How Elder Care in Brunswick Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
When seniors live far from their loved ones, it can be difficult for them to get the support they need to continue living at home safely and comfortably. At Visiting Angels® Southeast Georgia, we’ve set out to assist long distance families through our at-home elder care services in Brunswick, Blackshear, Darien, Folkston, Jekyll Island, Kings Bay, Kingsland, Woodbine, Waynesville, Waycross, Waverly, St. Simons Island, and nearby communities.
By providing your loved one with compassionate senior care that’s been designed to overcome vast distances, we can make it easier for your family to have peace of mind about their well-being. You can rely on us to keep you in the loop every step of the way so that you can always maintain confidence about the quality of your loved one’s care.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Brunswick
It’s certainly not uncommon for adult children to move away from their parents and grandparents. Many retired individuals also choose to relocate based on climate and lifestyle preferences. Fortunately, technology makes it easier than ever to stay in touch with those we love. However, seniors who are encountering age-related difficulties typically require physical support in order to go about their day-to-day lives.
With Visiting Angels Southeast Georgia, it’s possible to set up elder care for a loved one in the Brunswick area no matter where you currently live. Here are the steps that we’ll take to assist your family with coordinating care:
- Conversing with you over the phone or via email about our services
- Answering your questions and addressing your concerns about home care
- Scheduling a one-on-one meeting at your loved one’s home
- Designing a tailor-made care plan to accommodate your loved one’s needs
- Choosing a caregiver to deliver your loved one’s at-home services
- Providing you with consistent updates and communication about your loved one’s well-being
- Performing drop-in visits to check in with your loved one and their care provider
- Remaining easy to reach on an after-hours phone line in the case of an unexpected situation
Learn more about helping your loved one get started with long distance elder care today. Just give Visiting Angels Southeast Georgia a call to hear more about our flexible services for elderly adults in Brunswick, Blackshear, Darien, Folkston, Jekyll Island, Kings Bay, Kingsland, Woodbine, Waynesville, Waycross, Waverly, St. Simons Island, and the surrounding areas.
Serving Brunswick, the Golden Isles and Southeast Georgia
Visiting Angels SOUTHEAST GEORGIA8 St Andrews Ct
Brunswick, GA 31520