As the #1 agency in the nation, we take pride in making a positive impact in our local community by helping seniors live at home safely and independently. If you have a heart to care for others and the desire to have a fulfilling career, then Visiting Angels in South Elgin is looking for you to join our team of ‘Angels’!
What we’re offering:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Term life insurance (20K)
- Short-term disability
- Roth IRA
- Flexible schedule – work days, nights, weekends, part-time or full-time
- Work close to home – we do our best to assign clients in your desired area
- Bonus opportunities
- Job security
- Paid hands on training
- Continued education
- Foster a positive work environment with supportive staff, open communication, employee recognition, and more!
Job duties include:
- Assisting clients with personal care, such as bathing, dressing and toileting
- Meal prep and light housekeeping, and local transportation
- Provide intentional and compassionate companionship to clients
- Must be at least 18 years old and a High School graduate (or equivalent)
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to read, follow written and verbal instructions and document
- Willingness to adhere to Visiting Angels standard of providing kind, compassionate care to clients
- Should demonstrate flexibility in acceptance of assignments and a cooperative attitude
- Must meet all Agency requirements including, but not limited to, initial and periodic criminal background checks and random drug testing
About Visiting Angels of South Elgin:
Philosophy: Bill and Arlene Petersen, owners of Visiting Angels of South Elgin, have always believed that they are in business to provide the best care possible to their clients as well as total respect and appreciation to the care giving staff. It is a priority to Bill, Arlene and their staff to check in frequently with both clients and caregivers to make sure they feel cared for and appreciated. “It’s all about relationship building”, Bill summarizes. “We want to be in contact with our employees and clients all the time to make sure we manage and take care of the small stuff before misunderstandings turn into big issues later on.” Relationship building, authenticity, and open-door communication is what keeps Visiting Angels a step apart from other agencies. That's why Visiting Angels is... "America's Personal Choice in Homecare."
Join our award-wining team of Angels! Please complete the application below or text "Angels65" to 25000.