Long Distance Elder Care in St. Cloud
How Elder Care in St. Cloud Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
These days, many seniors live far away from their loved ones. When they begin to experience age-related issues like dementia, arthritis, or strength concerns, they often need external support to continue living at home. Elder care services from Visiting Angels® St. Cloud can be arranged by long distance families who are worried about their loved ones’ well-being. Our compassionate caregivers offer a range of helpful services to ensure elderly adults can age in place for as long as possible.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in St. Cloud
For many families, making the decision to hire a caregiver for a loved one is a difficult process. This is especially true for long distance families. If you feel overwhelmed by the uncertainties you’re facing, you can count on us to provide you with guidance and support.
At Visiting Angels St. Cloud, we understand the unique challenges long distance families must overcome to ensure their loved ones have access to high-quality care. We’ll assist you every step of the way so you can make care decisions that give you peace of mind.
Getting Started With Long Distance Elder Care From Visiting Angels St. Cloud
To begin arranging elder care for a loved one in the St. Cloud area, contact our care agency. We’ll discuss any concerns you have and answer your questions about our approach to care. Then, we’ll take the following steps to provide the right care solution for your family’s needs:
- We’ll communicate with you over the phone or by email to begin formulating a care plan for your loved one.
- If any other family members are involved in your loved one’s care, we can also consult with them.
- We’ll speak with your loved one about their personal preferences, care requirements, and daily needs during a one-to-one consultation.
- Once we’ve designed their customized care plan, we’ll match your loved one with a caregiver.
- Throughout the process of providing your loved one’s care, we’ll give you regular updates by phone or email.
- If any sudden changes occur in your loved one’s well-being, we’ll get in touch with you immediately.
- For safety and security purposes, we conduct regular check-ins with our care recipients and their caregivers.
- You’ll be able to reach us at any time of the day or night on our office’s after-hours phone number.
To begin setting up for long distance elder care services for your loved one, contact Visiting Angels St. Cloud today. We serve seniors throughout the St. Cloud community, including nearby towns such as Becker, Cold Spring, Monticello, Otsego, St. Joseph, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, and Waite Park.
Serving St. Cloud, Waite Park and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels St. Cloud, MN1705 W St Germain St
St Cloud, MN 56301
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.