How Can I Get Started with At-Home Senior Care from Visiting Angels Stockton?
Here's how our senior caregivers make it easy and stress-free for families in Stockton, Tracy, Lodi, Morada, Ripon and surrounding areas on San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties, CA to get started with our at-home senior care services
At Visiting Angels Stockton, we’ve worked with many families in Stockton, Tracy, Morada, Lodi and surrounding areas in the Central Valley region to deliver top-quality in-home care. We understand that many families don’t know where to start when it comes to arranging care for an elderly loved one. If you’ve decided that care at home is the best option for your loved one, our team of dedicated senior caregivers will work with you to sort out every detail so you can have peace of mind.
How Does Visiting Angels Help Families in San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties Arrange At-Home Senior Care Services?
As a home care agency that has worked with many families throughout the Central Valley for almost two decades, we find that the best way to start arranging care is to sit down for a consultation. This can be done in you or your loved one’s home at absolutely no cost to you. All you need to do is contact our office at 209-208-4132 and our care coordinators will work with you to arrange a meeting at a time that works best for you and your loved one.
During this time, we will discuss many topics in order to get a better idea of how we can help your loved one. Some things we may discuss include:
- Your loved one’s specific physical needs, including bathing, grooming, dressing, meals, mobility and incontinence
- Your loved one’s daily schedule, including when they eat, when they sleep and when they need to take their medication
- Your loved one’s emotional needs like social interaction, activities, conversation, appointments and companionship
- Any specific assistance they need with light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping and other homemaking tasks
- Logistics with scheduling, accessing your loved one’s home, documentation and instructions on dealing with scheduling changes
- Any questions you may have about our at-home senior care services, scheduling, costs, qualifications of our caregivers and other information
Once we have a good idea of what your loved one needs, we’ll create a care plan that is uniquely tailored to their needs and schedule. If you decide that Visiting Angels is your partner in home care, we will finalize the care plan, create a schedule, schedule a nurse visit and coordinate meetings with our senior caregivers.
Choosing Your Senior Caregiver
Your loved one will have the option of selecting their own caregiver based on their needs, schedule, personality and other factors. We do this because we want to ensure that our caregivers and clients have a strong bond so we can deliver the best care possible.
If you’d like to get started with our at-home senior care services, contact our Stockton, CA office at 209-208-4132 today.
Serving the Central Valley region including Stockton, Lodi, Tracy, Modesto, Manteca, and throughout San Joaquin & Stanislaus Counties
Visiting Angels Stockton, California3453 Brookside Rd #C
Stockton, CA 95219
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.