Long Distance Elder Care Giving in Oklahoma City
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Many elder care service providers offer companion care, but not all of them offer long-distance care and the variety and flexibility of services we offer at Visiting Angels® Southwest Oklahoma City. Your loved one has shown some signs of needing care assistance and you need to decide on a caregiver even though you're hours away. Visiting Angels Southwest Oklahoma City and their professional, competent caregivers can be there when you can't be to provide your loved one with the care and support they deserve, giving you and your family the peace of mind they need.
Coordinating Elder Care in Oklahoma City
Whether you live an hour or a day away, coordinating long-distance elder care can be a challenge and a bit overwhelming. At Visiting Angels Southwest Oklahoma City we help you to brave this challenge through long distance coordination and in-home, non-medical care services. Here are some of the ways in which we can help:
- Coordinate and put you in touch with a local Visiting Angels office close to your loved one
- Provide "next step" detailed information to you, your loved one, and other family members electronically or over the phone
- Coordinate a free, one-on-one consultation and assessment with a professional care coordinator in your loved one's home with a follow-up call to you and your family
- Recommend and suggest the Visiting Angels Southwest Oklahoma City services your loved one may need
- Match your loved one and their service needs with one of our friendly and skilled caregivers
- Provide regular updates to you and your family regarding both the emotional and physical well-being of your loved one, reporting any changes we may see or encounter
- Perform regular drop and check in visits and calls to ensure your loved one's elder care services in Oklahoma City are what they need and adapt as needed
- Provide constant communication, including an after-hours contact number in the event of urgent or emergency situations
Call today so we can schedule your free, no obligation consultation so you can learn more about how the care and services we offer can support a loved one so far away. Locally owned and operated Visiting Angels Southwest Oklahoma City offers long distance elder care services to the families in Blanchard, Mustang, Norman, Oklahoma City, Tuttle, and the surrounding areas.
Call Visiting Angels Southwest Oklahoma City now to get started with the supportive elder care your loved one needs, no matter how far away they are.
Serving Southwest Oklahoma City, Moore, Norman, Mustang, Union City, Blanchard, Tuttle and Newcastle
Visiting Angels SOUTHWEST OKLAHOMA CITY11705 S Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73170