Home Care in Silver Lake
There is no greater gift you can give to an aging loved one than the ability to remain living safely at home, long into their golden years. Of course, as time goes by, their care needs may very well exceed your capacity for dedicated time and attention. Reliable and trusted services for home care for your Silver Lake area loved one can easily bridge the gap, allowing you to maintain your other responsibilities without feeling guilty or overwhelmed.
How Our Home Care Program Works
At Visiting Angels® Topeka, we are dedicated to providing seniors quality in-home services that are uncomplicated, personalized, adaptable, and accessible.
We start off every new client relationship with a thorough, no-cost consultation in the comfort of your loved one’s home. One of our expert care coordinators will meet with you both to discuss all the ways your senior may need help and explain how our home care in Silver Lake can provide solutions.
During this initial meeting, we’ll carefully consider a wide range of needs, such as:
- Physical care needs. For example, we’ll discuss bathing, dressing, meal preparation, diet, mobility, and more.
- Emotional care needs. Your loved one may be dealing with loneliness and isolation. They may need companionship, someone to accompany them to appointments, someone to listen and make conversation, enjoy hobbies with, and/or just be social.
- Scheduling needs. We work according to your loved one’s and your scheduling needs. We offer a full range of available times on an hourly basis, including full-time, part-time, 24/7 care, overnight visits, and weekends.
- Respite care.
- Housekeeping Assistance. Our caring and compassionate caregivers can also help with a variety of household tasks, such as linen changes, laundry, dusting, and more.
- Logistics. We’ll explain exactly how our home care process works, though you should know that we’ve designed it to be as uncomplicated as possible. Our expert team will be there to guide you through every step and always be available to answer any questions or concerns.
We use our Life Care Navigation™ program to customize a care plan for home care services in the Silver Lake area. In addition to our more common solutions, we also provide specialty services like:
- Palliative Care
- Ready-Set-Go Home
- Dementia Care
- Alzheimer’s Care
- End of Life Care
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program
- Long Distance Caregiving
Locally Owned & Operated Home Care For Silver Lake
As a locally owned and operated business, we are dedicated specifically to serving local seniors in:
To give your loved one the gift of personalized and trusted services for home care in Silver Lake, call Visiting Angels Topeka today and schedule a free consultation with one of our kind and knowledgeable senior care team members.
Serving Topeka, Lawrence and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels TOPEKA, KS1100 SW Wanamaker Rd #8
Topeka, KS 66604