Home Care Services in Tucson
Visiting Angels® Tucson is a locally owned home care services agency that provides in-home care to families throughout the greater Tucson area, including SaddleBrooke, Oro Valley, Vail, Green Valley, Marana, Avra Valley, Sahuarita, Sierra Vista, and other nearby communities. We are a professional, compassionate provider of senior care to elderly and disabled adults. If you have a loved one who struggles with the activities of daily living or is in need of companionship at home, turn to Visiting Angels Tucson for the best home care services.
Home care services are seen as a great resource for many reasons. Our high-quality care is offered on an affordable hourly basis, so families are able to select the frequency of care that best fits into their schedule and budget. We hand-pick one of our top-notch caregivers to work with your loved one based on their specific needs and preferences. We even involve you in the selection process through our Select Your Caregiver® program. Additionally, our carefully vetted caregivers are skilled professionals who have not only passed our rigorous hiring process to meet our high standards, but who have demonstrated their commitment to treating seniors with dignity and respect.
Home Care Services Tailored to Fit You
At Visiting Angels Tucson, we provide essential senior care services to fit your specific needs. Our care is customized so it can address the varying needs of a wide range of seniors. Does your loved one require transitional assistance while they recover at home from a hospital stay? How about someone to keep them company during the day while you work? Would they benefit from someone who can provide safety supervision and help with daily tasks? Our home care services can help in all of these areas and more, including 24/7 care.
You may be wondering what types of specific tasks the home care services from Visiting Angels Tucson can help with. Some of these include:
- Running errands such as grocery shopping
- Assisting with personal hygiene and grooming
- Help with bathing and getting dressed
- Transportation to doctor's appointments
- Household organization and light housekeeping
- Monitoring and reminders to take medication
- Meaningful companionship and social support
- Assistance with walking and avoiding falls
Home care from Visiting Angels Tucson can be scheduled at any time; day, evening, overnight, holidays, and on weekends. We work with your schedule so that you are in control of the days and times of the visits from your caregiver.
About the Types of Home Care Services We Offer in Tucson
We have a number of care programs available that can be delivered in the comfort of seniors' homes in the Tucson area. Your loved one will benefit from the specific form of care they need, and we can always adjust their customized plan when they start to face new care requirements. This means you can trust us to be there for your loved one throughout their experience of aging in place.
To learn more about the various forms of home care services available through our locally owned and operated agency, consider the list below:
- Respite Care. Many family caregivers want to continue assisting their loved one but need a break from the overwhelming demands of also managing personal responsibilities. That's where our respite care services come into the picture. We can give you a few hours, days, or weeks away from your role as a family caregiver so you can truly recharge. At the same time, you'll have peace of mind knowing your loved one is in great hands while you're away.
- Companion Care. When elderly adults can manage most of their daily activities on their own but are at risk of senior isolation, companion care can be a great solution. Our companion caregivers engage in meaningful conversations and activities with seniors and show them the compassion and respect they deserve. They can also provide transportation, prepare meals, and do basic household chores.
- Personal Care. As the needs of seniors increase over time, nearly every aspect of their life is affected. When they struggle with mobility issues or chronic conditions, our personal care helps them remain independent at home despite their limitations. Our qualified caregivers offer mobility support and other forms of direct physical assistance, such as help with fall prevention, transferring, showering, dressing, and walking.
- Transitional Care. We are proud to offer a transitional care program called Ready, Set, Go Home that is specifically customized to assist seniors with making the move from hospital to home smoothly. During this time, when they are especially vulnerable, their risk of hospital readmission can be lowered by having our professional care delivered by a dedicated caregiver.
- Dementia Care and Alzheimer's Care. Our memory care services make it possible for individuals with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia to remain at home and enjoy the advantages of maintaining comforting surroundings and familiar routines, all while benefiting from the support of our compassionate, respectful caregivers.
Contact Visiting Angels Tucson today to learn more about our home care services and how they can help your loved one live independently.
Serving the Greater Tucson, Green Valley and Sierra Vista Areas, AZ
Visiting Angels TUCSON, AZ7564 N La Cholla Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85741