Long Distance Elder Care in West Chester
How Elder Care in West Chester Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If your loved one in West Chester requires care and you aren’t able to be physically present, Visiting Angels® West Chester PA can help. Our elder care services can be coordinated from afar, meaning you can set up reliable at-home care for your loved one whether you live in another city, state, or country. Our services are an excellent solution for seniors in West Chester, Coatesville, Downingtown, East Fallowfield, Franklin Center, Kennett Square, Valley Township, West Bradford, West Brandywine, and nearby towns who want to age in place.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in West Chester
As a long-distance family member, you may feel at a loss as to how you can ensure your loved one has access to high-quality support while continuing to live at home. Fortunately, there’s an option that doesn’t require them to move to an unfamiliar senior care facility or assisted living center. With the help of one of our compassionate caregivers, your loved one can go about their day-to-day routine in a comfortable manner.
At Visiting Angels West Chester PA, we realize you may worry about your loved one’s well-being and wish you could be by their side during these challenging times. We’ll do our best to keep you in the loop at every stage of the caregiving process so you can maintain peace of mind your loved one is in safe hands.
All you have to do is contact our office in West Chester to begin coordinating elder care from a distance. Here are the steps we’ll take to assist you:
- Addressing your concerns about at-home care over the phone or through email
- Organizing a convenient meeting at your loved one’s home to learn more about their care needs and preferences
- Building a customized care plan that reflects your loved one’s care requirements and lifestyle
- Choosing a compatible caregiver to assist your loved one with their needs
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of the care we provide to ensure the well-being of our care recipients
- Notifying you of any changes that need to be addressed
- Providing your family with direct access to our after-hours phone line so you can always reach us
Don’t hesitate to learn more about setting up elder care for your loved one in West Chester, Coatesville, Downingtown, East Fallowfield, Franklin Center, Kennett Square, Valley Township, West Bradford, West Brandywine, or a neighboring community. Call Visiting Angels West Chester PA today for details.
Serving West Chester, Exton, Downingtown, Coatesville, Kennett Square and Southern Chester County, PA
Visiting Angels in Exton, PA557 Exton Commons
Exton, PA 19341
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.