Exceptional Elder Care Assistance for Georgetown Seniors
When a loved one begins to experience difficulties due to aging, it can have a ripple affect on the entire family, and without enough support or resources, family caregivers can get run down. Visiting Angels® Georgetown can prevent burn-out while keeping your loved one well cared-for by providing elder care assistance which guides them through the everyday challenges that come with aging like reduced vision and mobility.
How Can Elder Care Assistance Help Your Loved One?
Visiting Angels Georgetown, offers a broad spectrum of elder care assistance options to bring relief to struggling seniors and their families.
Some of the ways our elder care assistance can help include:
- Keeping them Safe - Whether it's physical limitations or memory loss that's making things difficult for them, elder care assistance from a skilled caregiver in Georgetown can keep them safer by reducing the chances of accidents at home.
- Keeping them Current - Even the sharpest senior sometimes needs help when it comes to keeping up with the ever-changing technologies of the modern world, so our caregivers help by patiently teaching them the basics of essential communication tools like email and video chat.
- Keeping them Company - A senior's emotional and mental well-being are just as important as their physical condition, which is why our caregivers are happy to provide joyful companionship in additional to everyday elder care assistance.
- Keeping them on Track - A senior's delicate health very often hinges on their ability to maintain good nutrition and take their medications regularly, so we offer regular medication reminders and meal preparation assistance to seniors.
- Keeping them Comfortable - Above all else, seniors often wish to remain in their own homes, rather than move to an assisted living facility. With elder care assistance from Visiting Angels Georgetown, they can, despite the obstacles.
Free Consultations in Georgetown
Not only is Visiting Angels Georgetown a local home care agency, we are also fully insured and equipped with the necessary licenses to provide one-on-one care to seniors in our community. We are proud to offer our truly compassionate elder care assistance to not only Georgetown seniors, but seniors in Andice, Austin, Briarcliff, Cedar Park, and the surrounding communities, as well.
To get your free, in-home consultation, call Visiting Angels Georgetown today and ask about our elder care assistance services in your area.
Serving Williamson and Northern Travis Counties, TX
Visiting Angels in Georgetown, TX707 S Main St #201
Georgetown, TX 78626
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.