Home Care in Georgetown
Even in the later stages of the aging process, living at home is possible with the help of home care. At Visiting Angels® Williamson County, we have a team of kind and compassionate caregivers ready to serve seniors through customized services and high-quality support. We work with families in Georgetown and beyond to help make aging in place a comfortable experience for seniors in which they can continue living according to their own preferences and on their own terms.
More About Our Home Care Services
Because our home care services are extensive and include support with a wide variety of age-related issues, we are ready to help seniors in various situations in the Georgetown area. Some of the types of care your loved one can receive when they get started with a caregiver from our local agency are:
- Transitional Care. Seniors often need dedicated support after being discharged from the hospital. Those who lack assistance often find that the complications they encounter require rehospitalization. The Ready, Set, Go Home transitional care program from our agency can help your loved one get back into their normal routines at home while avoiding a readmission.
- End of Life Care. When the end of life stage is nearing, your family may need more help than you realize. Our caregivers provide both emotional support and physical assistance to make sure you can focus your time on being with your loved one in the moments that count.
- Companion Care. Companionship plays a huge role in the quality of life of seniors, but many do not have as much social interaction as they would like. Companion care gives seniors the opportunity to build new relationships and also provides them with basic support with their home life.
- Personal Care. For more advanced needs at home, whether with taking a shower, getting dressed, or moving around, personal care is a good fit. Personal care providers deliver dignified assistance that helps seniors avoid falls and cope with the symptoms of chronic conditions.
Get Started With Home Care in Georgetown
There are many other care types available through our local agency, including specialized forms of care for Alzheimer's disease and hospital discharges.
To learn more, you can book a consultation free of charge in:
- Cedar Park
- Round Rock
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Get in touch with Visiting Angels Williamson County to schedule your loved one's no-cost home care consultation in the Georgetown area!
Serving Williamson and Northern Travis Counties, TX
Visiting Angels WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TX707 S Main St #201
Georgetown, TX 78626