Home Care in Round Rock
Individualized care offered in the comfort of home is often the best choice for seniors who want to remain where they feel they belong, even when the aging process becomes difficult. Visiting Angels® Williamson County offers home care services that make living at home in Round Rock something that seniors with all kinds of age-related difficulties can do safely and joyfully. Our services are an option for those with both minor and major home care needs and diverse circumstances. Even seniors with memory disorders and severe mobility limitations can stay at home with our help.
More About Our Home Care Services
The overarching category of senior care known as home care includes many different types of support that serve specific needs. Some of the home care types offered by the caregivers at our agency in the Round Rock area are:
- Companion Care. If social interactions are missing from your loved one's life and they seem lonely or isolated, companion care can make a significant difference in their well-being. Companion care providers help out with tasks around the home in addition to engaging in conversation and fun activities with seniors.
- Personal Care. When chronic conditions or mobility limitations affect your loved one's everyday routines, personal care may be the right choice for them. Personal care providers are ready to offer physical assistance with both basic tasks like minor housework as well as essential routines such as showering.
- Dementia Care and Alzheimer's Care. We know that elderly adults who are managing the symptoms of a memory disorder require specialized care. Our memory care services are tailored to accommodate different types of memory disorders, as well as the different stages and patterns they follow.
- Transitional Care. Hospitalizations can often pose a setback for seniors, and many are readmitted soon after returning home following their discharge. With our Ready, Set, Go Home program, your loved one can have the assistance of a transitional care provider to lower their risk of rehospitalization.
Get Started With Home Care in Round Rock
There are a range of other care types available for seniors in the local community, from social care to palliative care and fall prevention.
You can set up a free consultation in one of the following towns to learn more:
- Round Rock
- Cedar Park
- Or a community in the surrounding areas
Just call our team at Visiting Angels Williamson County today to request a free home care consultation for a senior in the Round Rock area!
Serving Williamson and Northern Travis Counties, TX
Visiting Angels WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TX707 S Main St #201
Georgetown, TX 78626