|Enter ZIP Code where you would prefer to work:*
Would you like a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification? Are you a caregiver overwhelmed with the need to care for many patients at one time? Would you prefer to spend time developing relationships with your clients instead of rushing between patients? If you love to work with people and have a history as a caregiver, you can become an Angel companion!
Caregiver responsibilities may include:
- Assisting care recipients with personal hygiene including oral care, bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping including laundry, dishes and vacuuming
- Planning, preparing and serving meals
- Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
- Assistance with transportation to appointments, activities, errands, and shopping
- Providing companionship and cheerful, positive assistance at all times
Join the Visiting Angels team and make a difference in the life of someone in your community!