Home Care in Kennesaw GA
Welcome to Visiting Angels Acworth GA! Our home care agency serves seniors in Kennesaw, Emerson, Acworth, Cartersville, and throughout Northwest Cobb County. We have become the Kennesaw area's trusted source of non-medical senior home care. Our agency is proud to be locally owned and operated by exemplary professionals in the senior care field. In fact, Visiting Angels has nearly 20 years of experience providing in home care to seniors.
The biggest benefit of home care from Visiting Angels Acworth GA is the freedom it affords your loved one. If your loved one values living independently, but needs assistance in order to maintain their autonomous lifestyle, home care from Visiting Angels Cartersville GA is the solution to your problem. Our caregivers are adept at providing services to keep your loved one right where they want to be, at home.
The home care provider you select from our agency is sure to become a trusted member of your loved one’s care team. Our multi-step interview process ensures our Angel companions are trustworthy and skilled at caring for others. One-on-one interviews verify they are pleasant to be around and able to help others feel at ease. Previous employment and reference checks look for senior care knowledge and community involvement.
If you are on the hunt for home care services for a loved one who lives in the Kennesaw area, call Visiting Angels Acworth GA.
Our Home Care Services
Our home care services are tailored to each individual client we serve in the Kennesaw area. We look closely at your loved one’s specific health and wellness needs prior to creating a home care plan. Depending on the personal home care needs of your loved one, we can offer an array of assistance options. Some general areas of care we provide include:
- Companion Care - provides assistance with daily tasks as well as joyful companionship.
- Personal Care - provides care for non-medical needs at home.
- Certified Palliative Care - recognizes the emotional, spiritual, physical and social needs of clients.
- Ready-Set-Go-Home Care - helps with care after a hospital stay.
- Social Care Program - utilizes social media and technology to stay connected with friends and family.
- Dementia Care - improves quality of life for dementia sufferers.
- Alzheimer’s Care - specialized services for clients with Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care - supports client and family during the end of life transition.
At Visiting Angels Acworth GA, we are proud to offer a wide range of home care options. In addition to flexible care plans, we are pleased to be able to offer flexible scheduling options. You can select whether you are in need of long term or temporary care, how frequently you would like visits, what time of day your caregiver should arrive, and how long they should stay. Home care from Visiting Angels Acworth GA is centered around your loved one and his or her needs.