Senior Care in Beverly Hills, CA
Visiting Angels Los Angeles/Beverly Hills Can Provide Your Loved One in Beverly Hills with Exceptional Senior Care
If your loved one living in Beverly Hills has finally reached the point at which they are struggling to handle daily tasks, Visiting Angels Los Angeles/Beverly Hills' senior care services can help. We offer essential home care services for those who are disabled and seniors. If you think our care agency can help, please call us today!
Services Our Caregivers Offer
Here at Visiting Angels Los Angeles/Beverly Hills, our goal is to work with you and your loved one to develop a custom care plan for your disabled family member or senior. We offer daily, weekly, and 24-hour care plans. We provide Alzheimer's, fall prevention, and transition home from Cedars Sinai.
Your loved one's elderly caregiver is prepared to offer a range of essential senior care services, including:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized memory care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - assistance with daily routines and more to keep seniors with cognitive decline independent at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers will help seniors avoid costly falls
- End of Life Care - essential care to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we can keep seniors connected to friends, family, and community members through technology
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care to keep seniors from being readmitted into the hospital
- Certified Palliative Care - care for a senior's emotional, social, physical, and spiritual well-being
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities
- Respite Care - care for family members who need to take a step back and focus on their personal lives
- Transportation to appointments, errands, and even places like Walt Disney's Barn
- Taking senior out for some fresh air by taking a gentle stroll in the Beverly Gardens Park
Enriching Your Loved One's Life
A significant part of the work our elderly caregiver does is to enrich your loved one's life. They can provide one-on-one senior care to encourage and assist with favorite hobbies, conversations while looking at the family photo album, or even playing a game of cards. Our caregivers come prepared to provide incidental transportation to things like doctor's appointments. But they can also take your loved one to places like their favorite senior center, out to lunch with friends, or simply to spend a little time out in the fresh air and sunshine. Our caregivers are always gentle and patient, no matter where your loved one wants to go.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
If you have a loved one in need of a professional elderly caregiver, contact Visiting Angels Los Angeles/Beverly Hills today by clicking one of the buttons below. Our staff can answer many of your questions and schedule your free in-home consultation with a senior care advisor.
Serving West Hollywood, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Mar Vista, Culver Garden, Rancho Park, Cheviot Hills, Beverlywood, and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA8265 W Sunset Blvd #101
West Hollywood, CA 90046