Senior Care in Beverly Hills
Types of Care Offered
With our Life Care Navigation™ program, Visiting Angels® Beverly Hills & West Hollywood provides vital support for seniors throughout the region. Our flexible senior care is available in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Westwood, Century City, Brentwood, and the surrounding areas.
We work hard to deliver the right care strategy for each senior. Our support includes a wide array of care options, so it's important to understand your loved one's precise needs before moving forward. Let's go over a few of the care plans we offer.
Available Senior Care in Beverly Hills
- ALZHEIMER’S CARE. Dealing with Alzheimer's can be very difficult. Remaining in a more familiar environment can be a great benefit for those with this affliction, so we provide help with medication reminders, fall prevention, and other support to make sure your loved one can safely remain at home.
- COMPANION CARE. Our companion caregivers will provide a warm and caring presence to help fight loneliness and make your loved one's life much easier. We provide help with errands, light housework, meal prep, and more.
- DEMENTIA CARE. Memory disorders are very difficult to manage, but living at home can really help. Our customized home care is a great way to provide your loved one with the comfort and familiarity of home.
- END OF LIFE CARE. Our compassionate and supportive caregivers can assist you and your family through this difficult time.
- PALLIATIVE CARE. We support seniors with love, kindness, and positivity. Our caregivers will tend to their mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual needs.
- PERSONAL CARE. Many seniors struggle to live safely on their own. We assist with whatever they need to manage a safe and comfortable home life. Common duties include mobility aid, medication reminders, bathing and grooming care, and more.
- READY-SET-GO-HOME — AVOIDING HOSPITAL READMISSIONS. This plan is set up to help recently discharged seniors from having to go back to the hospital.
- SAFE & STEADY FALL PREVENTION PROGRAM. Falls around the home can be disastrous for seniors. We provide support to increase home safety and reduce the chances of these terrible accidents.
- SOCIAL CARE PROGRAM. Seniors often struggle with modern technology, and this can limit their ability to communicate. This program provides assistance with social media to help seniors remain more connected to friends and family.
To get started with a free initial care consultation and learn more about our senior care options in Beverly Hills, call Visiting Angels Beverly Hills & West Hollywood today.
Serving Beverly Hills, West Hollywood and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels BEVERLY HILLS, CA1147 S Robertson Blvd #203
Los Angeles, CA 90035