When you're seeking out a rewarding career, you may be looking for roles that allow you to directly help people in need. The caregiver jobs at Visiting Angels® Chicago Lakeshore give compassionate individuals like yourself the chance to make a positive impact on the lives of others. As a caregiver, you can give seniors support that ensures they can stay at home for longer. As you assist with their daily activities, you'll be promoting their ability to remain where they feel secure and comfortable, all while enjoying your joyful companionship and reliable support.
Our caregiver jobs come in many different forms. This is mainly the result of our wide range of home care services and our focus on tailoring our care programs to suit the unique aspects of each care recipient's life and care requirements. For example, we offer at-home support for seniors who simply need more social interaction and a helping hand at home. We also offer more advanced caregiving services focused on accommodating the care concerns of seniors with difficult chronic conditions or memory disorders.
Take a look at the list below to understand some of the different services you may deliver as a caregiver on our team in Chicago:
- Giving seniors support with showering, getting dressed, and grooming
- Making arrangements to go on outings or visit doctors' offices
- Taking part in the client's favorite pastimes and starting conversation
- Allowing unpaid family caregivers to take guilt-free time off
- Cooking meals, going grocery shopping, and doing diet planning
- Keeping the home livable by doing light chores as needed
You can learn more about joining our local care team at Visiting Angels Chicago Lakeshore today! Contact us to learn about our caregiver jobs in Chicago, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Uptown, West Loop, South Loop, River North, Downtown, Streeterville, Old Town, Bronzeville, Andersonville, and nearby communities!