How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Columbia
Getting started with in-home care in Columbia doesn’t have to be a hassle. At Visiting Angels® Columbia, we understand you have a lot on your plate as it is and may feel overwhelmed by the need to make care decisions for a loved one. Our simple process begins with a free consultation in the convenience of your loved one’s home. Then, we’ll move on to creating their care plan and matching them with a compassionate caregiver.
Our services enable elderly adults throughout the Columbia area to age in place while ensuring their loved ones have peace of mind about their well-being. We also offer in-home care in Ashland, Cedar City, Hartsburg, Jefferson City, Saint Martins, Wardsville, and nearby communities.
About Your Consultation on In-Home Care in Columbia
Our no-cost consultations serve two purposes. First, they allow us to get to know your loved one and your family on a personal level so we can work together to create a care plan that fits their needs. Second, these meetings give families the opportunity to voice their concerns and have their questions answered in a thorough, satisfactory manner.
We may cover topics like the following during your loved one’s free consultation:
- Meeting the senior’s social and emotional needs
- Dietary preferences, restrictions, and monitoring requirements
- Physical limitations such as arthritis or strength concerns
- Scheduling needs and frequency of care visits required
- The senior’s favorite free time activities
- What to do in the case of unexpected or emergency scenarios
- Logistical issues such as providing the caregiver with home access
- Household chores and homemaking tasks the senior needs help with
- Memory concerns and the need for medication reminders
- Helping the senior cope with chronic conditions
Choosing Your Loved One’s In-Home Care Provider from Visiting Angels Columbia
After getting to know your loved one in person, we’ll be able to make an ideal caregiver match that promotes their comfort and well-being. As we make this decision, we’ll consider factors such as your loved one’s personality, lifestyle, and specific care needs. We’ll also be sure to find the caregiver with the right scheduling availability for your family’s preferences. If you ever feel that our selection is not optimal for your loved one’s situation, simply let us know and we’ll find an alternate caregiver to give you peace of mind.
Don’t hesitate to get started with in-home care today. Contact Visiting Angels Columbia to request a no-cost consultation at your loved one’s home in the Columbia area.
Serving Columbia, Jefferson City and All the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels COLUMBIA, MO2718 Forum Blvd #3A
Columbia, MO 65203