Long Distance Elder Care in Columbia
How Elder Care in Columbia Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you don’t live in the same city or state as your loved one, you may panic when you realize they are having difficulty managing their age-related issues. Arthritis, strength concerns, and cognitive decline can all make independent living a struggle for seniors. With Visiting Angels® Columbia, you can have confidence that your loved one is receiving the specific elder care services they need to continue living at home where they feel most comfortable.
Most importantly, our elder care services can be arranged from afar, giving long distance families the peace of mind they’re looking for. Whether your loved one resides in Columbia, Ashland, Cedar City, Hartsburg, Jefferson City, Saint Martins, Wardsville, or a town in the surrounding areas, you can rely on us to deliver compassionate care that makes a difference in their life.
About Long Distance Elder Care in Columbia
At Visiting Angels Columbia, we make the process of setting up long distance elder care straightforward so that you can have one less thing to worry about. The following are the steps we’ll take to ensure that your loved one has access to high-quality care that’s personalized to their specific needs and preferences:
- Discussing our services with you and other involved family caregivers over the phone or through email
- Answering your questions thoroughly before helping you take the next steps regarding your loved one’s care
- Coordinating an at-home meeting with your loved one to talk about their daily struggles, care needs, lifestyle, and caregiver preferences
- Creating a detailed care plan and schedule of visits that makes aging in place possible for your loved one
- Matching your loved one with a care provider from our team who is an optimal fit for their stated preferences and required services
- Keeping you updated about changes in your loved one’s well-being, including physical, emotional, and cognitive changes
- Performing drop-in visits and check-in phone calls as needed to ensure your loved one’s safety
- Providing your family with an after-hours phone line that you can always call in the case of an emergency or unexpected situation
Are you ready to set up elder care for a loved one in Columbia, Ashland, Cedar City, Hartsburg, Jefferson City, Saint Martins, Wardsville, or a neighboring community? Simply contact Visiting Angels Columbia today to learn more about getting started with long distance elder care.
Serving Columbia, Jefferson City and All the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels COLUMBIA, MO2718 Forum Blvd #3A
Columbia, MO 65203