Long Distance Elder Care in Idaho Falls
How Elder Care in Idaho Falls Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
When it comes to arranging elder care for a loved one who lives far from you, it may feel like you have nowhere to turn. Fortunately, you can always look to Visiting Angels® Eastern Idaho for support. We make it possible for families to set up care for seniors living in Idaho Falls, Ammon, Blackfoot, Chubbuck, Pocatello, Rexburg, Rigby, and nearby towns. By taking the stress out of the process of coordinating care from afar, we enable long distance families to get the peace of mind they need while ensuring their loved ones are well cared for.
About Long Distance Elder Care in Idaho Falls
At Visiting Angels Eastern Idaho, we understand the many hurdles that long distance families face, and we’re here to relieve your burden so you can focus on maintaining a cherished relationship with your loved one. We also know how important it is to keep your family in the loop during every step of the caregiving process. You can count on us to keep you informed about your loved one’s condition and enable you to participate in the creation of his or her personalized care plan. Plus, we’re just a phone call away if you ever have any questions or concerns.
Take a look at the straightforward process that we’ll take you through to set up elder care for a loved one in the Idaho Falls area:
- Beginning with a free consultation over the phone or by email, we’ll give you detailed information about our care services, answer your questions, and address your concerns.
- We’ll arrange additional consultations with any other family members involved in your loved one’s care to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- In order to get to know your loved one on a personal level, we’ll meet with them in person in the comfort and convenience of their home.
- With your family’s input and the information we’ve gathered through our meeting with your loved one, we’ll build a customized care plan that covers their full spectrum of needs.
- We’ll carefully match your loved one with a professional caregiver who is ideally suited to deliver the specific services included on this plan.
- We’ll check in on your loved one and their caregiver regularly in person and over the phone.
- Should an emergency situation arise, you can always reach us on our after-hours phone line.
Get started with long distance elder care today. Contact Visiting Angels Eastern Idaho to learn more about our services for seniors living in and around the Idaho Falls area.
Serving Eastern Idaho Communities
Visiting Angels in Idaho Falls, ID1970 E 17th St #201
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.