Elder Care in Kirkland
If you are in the process of attempting to navigate elder care services for your loved one in Kirkland, WA but you yourself live at a distance, Visiting Angels® Eastside has a specialized program created just for families like yours.
Whether you’re separated by a long drive or an hours’ long flight away, our long distance elder care services can bridge the gap. Long distance situations can be very stressful for families. Often, our loved one wants to remain in their own familiar surroundings. We empathize but worry they are not entirely safe or properly looked after.
At Visiting Angels Eastside, we customized our elder care services to accommodate the special needs of distanced families. Our Long Distance program offers the following benefits:
- Local Kirkland Care. Visiting Angels Eastside is a locally owned and operated care provider. We focus only on the Kirkland area. Our caring and compassionate staff and caregivers are local individuals who have been thoroughly vetted and trained. We are always nearby and able to get to your loved one on short notice, if necessary.
- Long-Distance Consultations. We will arrange a free consultation with you and your loved one via video or conference call. We will go to them and bring our own technology. During our visit, we’ll be happy to conduct a complimentary fall-risk assessment to ensure your loved one’s environment is safe. Of course, we’ll make recommendations accordingly.
- Care Planning and Scheduling. We will develop a fully customized care services plan, based on your loved one’s individual needs in the Kirkland area. We’ll also take time to carefully match them with a caregiver whose personality and temperament would be a positive match.
- Ongoing Communication. When your loved one receives care from us, you will receive regular updates on their status and well-being in every regard.
- Monitoring and Check-Ins. In between scheduled visits, our friendly team will check in by phone or in person to check in with your loved one and ensure their continued satisfaction with their care services. If they should need us for anything, we operate a 24-hour hotline with a guaranteed response time of 15 minutes.
- Multi-Location Care. If your loved one splits their time between two locations, we can coordinate care with one of our locations to provide continuity of care.
Available Elder Care in Kirkland
Our elder care services are fully customized based on your loved one’s individual needs. We can assist with a wide range of tasks, such as:
- Dignified and compassionate bathing, grooming, & other personal care tasks
- Meal planning
- Grocery shopping
- Meal prep
- Feeding assistance
- Safe and reliable transportation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Walking and mobility aid
- Upbeat and friendly companionship
- And much more
At Visiting Angels Eastside, we are truly honored to provide our elder care services to aging adults in the following nearby locations:
- And the surrounding area
Schedule Your Free Consultation at Visiting Angels Eastside
If you’d like to schedule your free consultation for long distance elder care services for your Kirkland area loved one, please reach out to Visiting Angels Eastside today. We’re always nearby and ready to help!
Serving Eastside, North Seattle and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels EASTSIDE12020 113th Ave NE Bldg C #180
Kirkland, WA 98034