What is in Home Care?
Caring for Seniors in Dayton, Englewood, Vandalia, and Surrounding Areas
The definition of home care completely depends on the individual. Each client brings forth a unique set of needs, personality, and scheduling. Contrary to popular belief, home care isn’t one size fits all. At Visiting Angels of Englewood, we’re dedicated to helping you figure out what kind of home care may be right for you.
When hiring a caregiver, your mind may be overflowing with questions.
- How can they respect that it isn’t they’re home even though they’re providing care for hours at a time?
- Will their personalities mesh?
- Will they respect their independence while still providing in home care when they need it?
We’ve helped thousands of families across the globe figure out what home care is best for them. Through our experience, we’re able to answer any questions that you may have about home care. This is new for you; we get that. We’ll do all that we can to guide you to in home care that’s right for you.
Most care requests are done in advance. But, at Visiting Angels of Englewood, we understand that sometimes life just isn’t like that. Even though most care requests are done in advance, we understand that sometimes life doesn’t give you that luxury. When you need emergency home care, Visiting Angels of Englewood can react fast. Also, we can respond to late day discharges from rehabilitation centers or hospitals. If your loved one is going through a transitional period, we can be there as well to ease the process. For example, during the transition from a hospital to a family member’s house, we ensure the transition goes smoothly.
Visiting Angels of Englewood can help ease the burden of finding care by:
- Scheduling a consultation discussing care, costs, and scheduling
- Conducting a free in home care visit
- Working with you to create a personalized care plan
- Coordinating a meeting with one of our professional caregivers
- Adjusting care plans as needed through monitoring and constant communication
For more information call Visiting Angels of Englewood at 937-247-4606.
Serving Eaton, Germantown, Brookville, Vandalia, Huber Heights, and Oxford Areas
Visiting Angels ENGLEWOOD, OH15 W National Rd #1
Englewood, OH 45322