Caring for a Senior in Evansville? Maybe It's Time for In Home Care
If you've been providing care for an elderly loved one and feeling strained by the demands of their care, you're not alone. Families all across the U.S. have felt the same way and turned to home care for additional support thanks to the numerous benefits it can yield for both a senior, and their family. First and foremost, among them is the ability to continue living at home which, without significant support, may not be possible. Second is the invaluable peace of mind that it brings to family caregivers who, for any number of reasons, may not be able to provide care themselves. Whatever your circumstances, in home care from a trusted agency like Visiting Angels® Evansville can help to bridge the gap.
Choosing the Right in Home Care For Your Needs in Evansville
No two families in Evansville are exactly alike, and so the needs of each senior will be a little different. While there are no shortages of in home care options in Evansville, you'll want to carefully consider which kind suit your loved one best and which provider is best-equipped to provide them.
Some in home care options available from Visiting Angels Evansville include:
- Companion Care - Intellectual stimulation and emotional fulfillment are directly connected to not only a senior's happiness but to their health as well, and having a companion caregiver present to provide those things can truly improve their quality of life.
- Alzheimer's Care - In home care can help those in Evansville suffering from memory loss due to Alzheimer's or dementia to stay on track with their medications, avoid in-home accidents, and minimize outbursts.
- Transitional Care - Seniors on their way home from a hospital procedure face an especially high risk of re-injury and readmission, which having home care can help them to avoid.
- Household Assistance - A caregiver companion can provide a helping hand so that seniors in Evansville can keep their homes tidy, clean, and clutter-free without over-exerting themselves.
- Respite Care - In home care from a trusted provider, like Visiting Angels Evansville, can help family caregivers to take a break from their duties without worrying that their loved one will experience any lapse in their care.
You can learn more about all the in home care services we offer in Evansville, Booneville, Princeton, Mount Vernon and Henderson, KY through a cost-free, obligation-free consultation. Call Visiting Angels Evansville to request your free, home consultation today.