How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Evansville
When living alone becomes difficult for elderly adults, in-home care can help make daily life a more comfortable experience. At Visiting Angels® Evansville, we strive to promote the independence of our care recipients by protecting their dignity and their personal preferences regarding their lifestyle. In delivering compassionate support, our senior care providers offer essential assistance that not only enables older individuals to live at home safely, but also helps them flourish in their golden years.
If you believe in-home care could be the right step for your loved one or you have questions about positive changes that a caregiver could make in their life, we would love to provide you with more information. All it takes is a call to our local office in Evansville to get started with a care consultation free of charge.
Common In-Home Care Topics
We typically cover a number of topics during our no-cost care consultations. These meetings offer families the opportunity to ask important questions and gain insight into the care philosophy of our organization. In addition, through this conversation we will get to know more about your loved one's day-to-day life and personality so we can make the best recommendations for their in-home care plan in the Evansville area.
Below are some frequently discussed subjects during our consultations:
- Caregiving logistics. We can give you all the details about filling out documents, setting up access to the senior's home, and maintaining consistent communication with our office.
- Caregiving schedules. We want to make sure your loved one receives care at the best times for them and for your family. After reviewing your loved one's normal routine and your family's needs, we can outline a potential schedule of caregiver visits.
- Care requests for physical support. We can discuss your loved one's requirements for physical assistance with basic activities of daily living, from bathing and dressing to completing other essential tasks.
- Care requests for companionship. Our caregivers offer compassionate emotional support and meaningful social interaction for elderly adults who may be at risk of becoming isolated.
- Help in the home. Whether your loved one needs a helping hand with housework or assistance with preparing meals and running errands, we can arrange for them to benefit from assistance with maintaining a comfortable home environment.
Call Visiting Angels Evansville to book your in-home care consultation in Evansville, Mount Vernon, Boonville, Princeton, Henderson, KY, or a community in the neighboring areas today!
Serving Evansville, Newburgh and the Surrounding Areas in Indiana
Visiting Angels EVANSVILLE, IN123 NW 4th St #312
Evansville, IN 47708