Long Distance Elder Care in Farmington
How Elder Care in Farmington Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Getting started with elder care isn’t always simple. If your loved one in Farmington lives hundreds of miles away from where you currently reside, you may not know how you can coordinate care that makes their day-to-day life easier. At Visiting Angels® Farmington, our mission is to help elderly adults get access to the at-home support they need to age in place in a safe and comfortable manner. No matter where you are, you can contact us to begin arranging care for a loved one in Farmington, Bonne Terre, Cape Girardeau, De Soto, Desloge, Jackson, Perryville, Sainte Genevieve, or a nearby town.
As the member of a long distance family, you may feel overwhelmed by your loved one’s needs and unsure about how to help them from afar. When you have a care provider that you can trust to deliver compassionate services that improve your loved one’s quality of life, you can finally find peace of mind.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Farmington
These days, it’s quite common for elderly adults to live in different communities than their adult children. However, this situation can make it difficult for them to know where to turn when they begin experiencing age-related challenges like arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, or mobility limitations. For these individuals, long distance elder care can make a huge difference in their overall well-being.
If you think your loved one in Farmington could benefit from the support of a professional caregiver, contact our office today. Here’s what we’ll do to assist you as you get your loved one started with at-home care:
- Answer all your questions and address your concerns through a convenient communication channel, such as by phone or over email
- Set up a consultation at your loved one’s home to get to know their care needs and provide them with details about the caregiving process
- Build a care plan and schedule of at-home visits that provides your loved one with comprehensive support
- Choose a caregiver to offer compassionate companionship as they deliver the supportive services your loved one needs
- Keep you updated about your loved one’s care routine and alert you to any changes in their condition
- Ensure that you can always contact our office in the case of an emergency
Give Visiting Angels Farmington a call today if you’re ready to learn more about our long distance elder care services.
Serving Iron, St. Francois, Ste. Genevieve, Perry, and Cape Girardeau Counties and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels FARMINGTON/CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO1276 W Liberty St
Farmington, MO 63640