We will train you to provide compassionate care. Be a Care Specialist for Visiting Angels Today!
Visiting Angels Northern Arizona is a locally owned home care agency providing in-home care assistance to seniors and the disabled. As the #1 agency in the nation, we take pride in making a positive impact in our local community and we are currently looking for more ‘Angels’ to help us do this.
We are seeking compassionate individuals to join our team and provide non-medical in-home care to all who need assistance with their activities of daily living in the Northern Arizona area.
How Do ‘Angels’ describe themselves?
Empathetic: Angels see, feel and hear about their clients’ everyday life and meet those needs. Their heart is engaged as they joyfully assist their dear clients.
Dependable: Angels see their clients’ needs as the highest priority. They consistently communicate for their clients’ well-being.
Strong Work Ethic: Angels arrive on time, dressed to serve and provide value to their clients’ lives.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply! We’re also willing to fully train those who are interested in becoming professional care specialists.
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Work close to home
- Full and part-time shifts available
- Flexible hours - you tell us what you can work
- Clear career path with a scholarship program
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Reimbursable mileage
- One-on-one client interaction
- and so much more!
Caregiver role and responsibilities
- Help run errands such as grocery shopping or going to the post office
- Dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, or personal hygiene
- Help with walking, transferring, and fall prevention
- Assist with planning and preparation of dietary conscious meals
- Provide assistance with laundry, organization, and light housekeeping tasks
- Offering medication reminders as needed
- Coordinate transportation and accompany clients to doctor visits or therapy
- Provide wandering prevention and oversight for seniors with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Provide joyful companionship in the form of shared activities and conversation
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must have personal reliable transportation.
- Must have a Smart Phone.
- Must be comfortable with assisting in Hygiene Care.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be comfortable assisting with the following or willing to learn how to:
- Cooking, Light Housekeeping, Menu Planning, Errands and Appointments, Fall Prevention, Transfers, Companionship, and Assisting with all Activities of Daily Living.
Visiting Angels follows all CDC protocols for Covid-19 to keep our caregivers and clients safe.
You can visit our YouTube page to learn more about our staff, company, and training:
If you’re ready to work for an amazing, dedicated, and fun agency, that will help you move forward in your Caregiving Career, then apply now by clicking the link and selecting the job in your area.