Home Care in Garden Grove
You may feel overwhelmed at the thought of getting started with home care. However, Visiting Angels® Garden Grove makes it easy to set up the support your loved one requires to remain safe, feel comfortable, and experience life to the fullest at home. Learn more about what we can do for your loved one below.
More About Our Home Care Services
At Visiting Angels Garden Grove, we maintain the philosophy that customized home care is the best form of care for elderly adults who want to age in place. As a result, we can personalize our services in a number of different ways, and we offer a variety of service types to address diverse care requirements. For example, we can deliver the following:
- Respite Care Services. Get some time to yourself while ensuring your loved one is safe and sound through our respite care services for family caregivers.
- Transitional Care Services. Have peace of mind about your loved one's upcoming discharge from the hospital by getting started with our Ready, Set, Go Home transitional care program.
- Personal Care Services. Ensure your loved one has physical support with tasks like dressing, showering, and grooming, as well as other essential activities, through personal care.
- Companion Care Services. Watch as your loved one benefits from more social interaction and help at home when they are paired with a kind and compassionate companion care provider.
- End of Life Care Services. Experience a support system as you care for a loved one during the end of life stage. Having a compassionate caregiver by your side can help ensure you're able to focus on what matters most.
- Palliative Care Services. When a serious health issue casts a shadow over your loved one's life, palliative care can provide the soothing, holistic support and relief from discomfort that they deserve.
- Dementia Care Services. Dementia brings significant changes to seniors' lives, but it doesn't have to change where your loved one chooses to live thanks to our in-home services.
- Alzheimer's Care Services. Our care providers offer specialized in-home support that helps both seniors and families through the challenges of the different stages of Alzheimer's disease.
Get Started With Home Care in Garden Grove
You only need to reach out to our local office if you are interested in learning more about the home care process.
We provide free, no-obligation consultations in:
Call Visiting Angels Garden Grove today to book a home care consultation.
Serving Garden Grove and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels GARDEN GROVE, CA11602 Knott Ave #4A
Garden Grove, CA 92841