Long Distance Elder Care in Garden Grove
How Elder Care in Garden Grove Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Realizing that a loved one needs help with aging in place can be incredibly difficult. However, it’s even harder when they live hundreds of miles away from you. If your loved one in the Garden Grove area requires support with age-related issues, you may not know what you can do from afar to ensure they have access to high-quality care. With Visiting Angels® Garden Grove as their elder care provider, you’ll receive assistance every step of the way as you coordinate care from a distance.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Garden Grove
In this day and age, it’s not considered unusual for immediate and extended family members to live in different communities. Job offers, educational opportunities, and personal circumstances can all lead adult children or their retired parents to move to distant corners of the country.
Fortunately for us, it’s easy to stay in touch with the people we love through new advances in technology. However, providing them with senior care is another issue altogether.
If your loved one lives on their own and is beginning to experience age-related difficulties, helping them get started with a professional caregiver can make a huge difference in their overall well-being. At Visiting Angels Garden Grove, we make it easy for long distance families to set up care for loved ones in the Garden Grove area. Here are just a few of the ways we can be of assistance:
- Answering all your questions about our elder care services over the phone or through email
- Conducting a one-on-one consultation with your loved one in the comfort of their home in Garden Grove
- Creating a tailor-made care plan that’s designed to accommodate your loved one’s full range of needs
- Selecting a caregiver who’s compatible with your loved one’s personality and scheduling preferences
- Providing you with frequent updates as we deliver your loved one’s at-home care services
- Ensuring we always offer high-quality care by conducting ongoing monitoring of our caregivers
- Making it easy for you to reach our office on an after-hours phone line in the case of an emergency
Take the first step to set up elder care for a loved one in Garden Grove, Buena Park, Cypress, Fullerton, or a nearby town today. Call Visiting Angels Garden Grove for more information about how we can help your long distance family coordinate at-home care from afar.
Serving Garden Grove and Cypress, California Area
Visiting Angels Garden Grove, California11602 Knott Ave #7
Garden Grove, CA 92841
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.