Home Care in Fullerton
Many seniors struggle with issues like loneliness and isolation, and as they encounter new difficulties, they may also deal with mobility restrictions and fall risks. Whether your loved one is having challenges with day-to-day living or they are feeling socially isolated, home care can offer a positive change in their life. Visiting Angels® Garden Grove has a team of talented care providers in the Fullerton area who are ready to provide customized services that support seniors with the journey of aging.
More About Our Home Care Services
At our local care agency, we believe that no one-size-fits-all approach to home care can truly encompass the needs of all seniors. That's why we maintain the philosophy that care should always be personalized according to the individual care recipient's personality, lifestyle, care requirements, and family concerns.
Our range of care types makes it possible for us to accommodate a variety of preferences and care needs. As a result, we can be there for your loved one even as they face increasingly difficult obstacles with aging in place.
Our home care services in the Fullerton area include:
- Personal Care, which encompasses help with everyday tasks as well as physical aid with more challenging activities like showering.
- Companion Care, which focuses on keeping seniors socially active and helping them with errands, homemaking, and other activities that make their daily lives more livable.
- Respite Care, which offers family caregivers a guilt-free break from their duties and gives seniors the opportunity to benefit from professional care for a temporary period.
- Transitional Care, which gives seniors support during a hospital discharge to minimize the risks of complications that could lead to rehospitalization.
- Fall Prevention, which is designed to lower the risk of falling at home through risk evaluations and tailored safety tips that promote seniors' safety and independence.
- Alzheimer's Care, which covers seniors' needs throughout the stages of Alzheimer's disease and enables them to experience the advantage of remaining in familiar surroundings.
- Dementia Care, which includes specialized in-home support for care recipients who have been diagnosed with a form of dementia.
Get Started With Home Care in Fullerton
The process of getting started with home care begins with a no-cost, no-obligation care consultation to discuss the needs and preferences of your family.
We are ready to meet with families whose loved ones require at-home help in:
Don't hesitate to contact Visiting Angels Garden Grove today to learn more about scheduling a home care consultation for a loved one living in the Fullerton area!
Serving Garden Grove and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels GARDEN GROVE, CA12383 Lewis St #202
Garden Grove, CA 92840