Are you hunting for a rewarding job opportunity that allows you to do fulfilling work? Our caregiver jobs at Visiting Angels® Greater New Orleans offer highly motivated and compassionate individuals the chance to make a career out of helping others. As a caregiver on our professional team, you’ll deliver personalized support to seniors that enables them to live life on their own terms even in advanced age.
Our caregiver jobs range from part-time to full-time positions, and we always strive to give caregivers flexible scheduling options so they can maintain a balanced lifestyle. As we appreciate the hard work our caregivers do for the New Orleans area, we compensate them with competitive pay and a supportive work environment. We’re proud to represent an organization that has used this approach to become one of the leading brands for care professionals.
As a professional caregiver, you may offer companion care, personal care, respite care, or memory care. It all depends on the specific needs of the senior in question, as well as those of their concerned family members and unpaid family caregivers.
Take a look at some of the responsibilities you may be tasked with as a member of our caregiving team in New Orleans:
- Supporting seniors with getting dressed and bathing
- Planning and cooking meals based on detailed dietary requirements
- Arranging transportation and accompanying seniors to appointments
- Offering a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear
- Doing chores around the house, such as laundry and vacuuming
- Helping seniors keep track of their medication schedules
- Taking part in fun social activities and engaging in conversation
The qualifications you need to be considered as an applicant are excellent character and a drive to help seniors in need!
Take a moment to fill out the form below, and we’ll give you more information about our caregiver jobs in New Orleans, Elmwood, Harahan, Jefferson, Kenner, Metairie, River Ridge, and throughout the neighboring areas.