How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Hoboken
It may seem daunting to hire in-home care for a loved one in Hoboken, but it doesn’t have to be. With the help of Visiting Angels® Hoboken, you can ensure your loved one receives the personalized care they need to age in place in Hoboken, Jersey City, Kearny, North Arlington, Secaucus, Union City, Weehawken, or a nearby community. We make it easy to get started with care through free in-home consultations, personalized care plans, and thoughtful caregiver matches.
Your Consultation on In-Home Care in Hoboken
No two individuals have the same needs or care concerns, which is why we take the time to get to know our care recipients in person before beginning the care process. We'll book an in-depth care consultation at your loved one’s home to ensure all your questions are fully answered and the foundations for care are in place. It’s also important to note that this is a pre-care consultation, meaning there’s no obligation to continue should you decide that our services aren’t the right option for your family.
Your loved one’s free care consultation at Visiting Angels Hoboken may cover some of the following topics:
- Types of assistance required, including homemaking and daily activities
- Mobility restrictions, arthritis, and other physical concerns
- Procedures for emergency circumstances or rescheduling care visits
- Logistics of home access for caregivers
- Specific emotional and social needs, including conversation and companionship
- Chronic conditions and symptoms that must be managed
- Dementia diagnoses, including Alzheimer’s and other memory disorders
- Favorite pastimes and preferred social activities
- Dietary needs, restrictions, and preferences
- Scheduling requests and favored routines
Choosing Your In-Home Care Provider in Hoboken
Through the Select Your Caregiver® program, we match clients with caregivers from our talented team whose skills, scheduling availability, and disposition makes them a good fit from the care recipient. We know how important it is for families to feel comfortable with their caregivers, and our caregiver matches help promote a positive in-home care experience for seniors in Hoboken. Should you ever feel uncomfortable with the selection we’ve made, you can count on us to find an alternative who better suits your preferences.
If you’re ready to get started with Visiting Angels Hoboken, don’t hesitate to give our office a call today. We’ll help you set up a free, in-home care consultation in Hoboken, Jersey City, Kearny, North Arlington, Secaucus, Union City, Weehawken, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Hoboken, Secaucus, Kearny, North Arlington and Other Hudson County Communities
Visiting Angels HOBOKEN, NJ50 Harrison St #211A
Hoboken, NJ 07030