Elder Care Services in Hoboken, NJ and the Surrounding Area
From managing their limited mobility to becoming better connected with the world around them, seniors face many different challenges as they age in place. To address the most common challenges, Visiting Angels of Hoboken has a complication of personalized elder care services: Life Care Navigation. During each program listed, our caregivers strive to improve their client’s quality of life. We are happy to provide elder care services to families throughout Hoboken, Kearny, Weehawken, North Arlington, Secaucus, and the surrounding areas.
Our Life Care Navigation collection of elder care services includes:
- Alzheimer’s care: Our Alzheimer’s care has been uniquely designed to fit the specific needs of clients currently living with Alzheimer’s.
- Companion care: Visiting Angels help their clients with common daily activities such as preparing healthy meals, doing laundry, running errands.
- Dementia care: Through compassionate care, caregivers help their Hoboken clients live safe, dignified lives in familiar surroundings.
- End of life care: During this difficult time, caregivers provide compassionate care to clients going through the end of life transition. The caregiver also provides support to the surrounding family members.
- Palliative care: Palliative care caters to a client’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs. We strive to give our clients soothing support that elevates their quality of life.
- Personal care: For those who struggle with their mobility or other age-related difficulties, our personal care can assist with daily tasks such as bathing, grooming, and toileting.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - Visiting Angels of Hoboken has developed its Ready-Set-Go Home program to reduce the likelihood of its clients being readmitted to the hospital after a recent discharge. We assist our clients at the hospital, at home, and the Visiting Angels office.
- Safe and Steady Fall Prevention Program: Through our program, we educate families, seniors, and healthcare providers about how to prevent falls.
- Social Care Program: Through methods like Facebook and using a smartphone, we teach Hoboken area clients about how to use technology to connect with the world around them.
Schedule a free, in-home consultation by calling Visiting Angels of Hoboken today at 201-389-7015.
* Certified Palliative Care and/or Dementia Care not available at all locations.
Serving Hoboken, Secaucus, Kearny, North Arlington and Other Hudson County Communities
Visiting Angels HOBOKEN, NJ50 Harrison St #218
Hoboken, NJ 07030