Making Aging in Place Possible in Kearny
When your loved one begins to need in-home care services, Visiting Angels® Hoboken can make it possible to make aging in place a reality for them. Proudly serving Kearny and the surrounding communities of Hoboken, North Arlington, Secaucus, and Weehawken, we can help you to navigate this new chapter of your loved one's life as with a wide array of services to allow your loved one remain at home, in familiar surroundings, with the things, and memories they love.
Services for Aging in Place in Kearny
When your senior is adamant about staying at home and an assisted living facility is out of the question, it's time to call Visiting Angels Hoboken to speak to our care coordinator and schedule a free in-home consultation. Our friendly, compassionate, and skilled caregivers can help your loved one to continue aging in place, with our flexible care services in Kearny. The services at Visiting Angels Hoboken are not only flexible but can be modified as your loved one's care needs change. Our caregivers are flexible, adapting easily to changes, while cheerfully ensuring your loved one is comfortable, safe, and secure.
Aging in place also means less stress for your loved one in Kearny, as often times moving to an adult care or assisted living facility can be frightening and traumatic. Visiting Angels Hoboken and our non-medical home care services makes aging in place more comfortable for your loved one and less stressful for you! Our caregivers are professional, skilled, and kind giving your loved one the type of one-on-one attention they need and deserve. Here are some of the services we can provide your senior:
- Meals — Planning, shopping, and preparing meals while monitoring their nutrition
- Companion Care — Providing joyful and social interaction through caring companionship
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care — Keeping your loved one safe, secure, and comfortable
- Respite Care — Providing you, family members, and your support network with much-needed breaks
- Housekeeping — Help with daily activity tasks such as laundry, dusting, and more
- Medication Reminders — Provide gentle reminders when it's time to take medication or therapy
- Mobility — Assisting with mobility needs such as walking, transferring, and getting out of bed or chairs
- Flexibility — 24-hour caregiver availability including, temporary, weekend, holiday, and emergency care needs
Our caregivers in Kearny can be there when you need them to make aging in place for your senior safer and more comfortable. When you call Visiting Angels Hoboken, our care coordinator will answer your questions and make your free consultation and appointment.
Proudly helping your loved ones with aging in place in Kearny, North Arlington, Secaucus, and Weehawken, the caregivers from Visiting Angels Hoboken will help you find peace of mind with our care services for your loved one. Call today!
Serving Hoboken, Secaucus, Kearny, North Arlington and Other Hudson County Communities
Visiting Angels HOBOKEN, NJ50 Harrison St #211A
Hoboken, NJ 07030