Reliable In-Home Care Services in Dresher, PA
Learn more about how our home care services help seniors in Dresher, PA age comfortably at home
If your loved one wants to spend their golden years in their family home in Dresher, PA, we can make their dreams come true! At Visiting Angels Jenkintown, we offer high-quality in-home senior care services designed to boost independence and quality of life of older adults in our care.
With our personalized care plans and professional caregivers, your parent will be able to maintain their independence and age at home, despite their medical history. If your loved one requires comprehensive care, relocating to an assisted living facility or a nursing home isn’t necessary. With Visiting Angels Jenkintown, your aging mom or dad can receive the level of care they need at home, where they feel most comfortable and safe.
Personalized Home Care in Dresher, PA
We are proud to offer personalized care plans to seniors living in Dresher, PA. That means that all of our plans are custom-tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Whether your parent needs assistance with bathing, meal preparation or light housekeeping, you can count on us. We will create a care plan based on your loved one’s needs and preferences, and help you select the perfect caregiver from our team of care professionals. This way you will have peace of mind knowing that your parent is in capable and caring hands.
Here are some of the in-home care services we offer in Dresher, PA:
- Ready-Set-Go Home – After being discharged from a hospital, our caregivers will ensure your parent recovers in a clean and safe environment and provide needed assistance in order to speed up their recuperation. This type of care is designed to exclude the risk of being re-hospitalized.
- Dementia Care – Even if your loved one has been diagnosed with dementia, this type of care can help them age safely at home. Our skilled and compassionate caregivers will provide a specialized combination of memory care and personalized in-home care services in order to ensure your parent’s well-being.
- Alzheimer’s Care – By receiving assistance and support from our qualified caregivers, your loved one will be able to age at home, despite their diagnosis.
- End of Life Care – We provide assistance to seniors who are nearing the end of their life, as well as support to their families during this difficult time.
- Fall Prevention Program – By helping clients with mobility and removing potential trip hazards we are able to prevent any potential fall risks from their home.
Looking for Caregivers in Dresher, PA
Visiting Angels is seeking caregivers from Dresher and surrounding areas to join our team. If you have prior senior care experience and want to make a difference in the lives of seniors in our community, being a Visiting Angel would be the perfect career opportunity for you! We offer part-time, weekend, overnight and short-shift cases, so we can work around your availability.
Additional caregiver requirements include:
- CNA, HHA, and Direct Care certification
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation
- Professional senior home care experience
To learn more about our home care services we provide in Dresher, PA or schedule a free in-home assessment, contact our Jenkintown office today.
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Jenkintown, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.