Specialized Memory Care at Home for Seniors in Jenkintown, PA and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels delivers professional home care to seniors in Jenkintown, Ambler, Abington, Horsham, Hatboro, Philadelphia and surrounding areas in Eastern Montgomery County, PA who have memory-related illnesses
When a loved one gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or another type of dementia, moving them to a nursing home where they will receive proper care seems like a logical solution. However, if your loved one finds moving too stressful and wishes to age in familiar and comfortable surroundings, professional home care from Visiting Angels Jenkintown might be a better solution. With our caregivers your loved one will receive a superior level of care right at home.
At Visiting Angels Jenkintown, we deliver top-quality memory care to seniors living in Eastern Montgomery County. If your parent is diagnosed with dementia, we can help them age safely at home and provide them with the support they need to maintain their independence.
How Professional Home Care Assistance from Visiting Angels Helps Seniors with Memory-Related Illnesses in Jenkintown and Surrounding Areas
Seniors who are in advanced stages of dementia suffer from memory loss and confusion and have trouble concentrating and even speaking. Some types of dementia can even cause hallucinations and disorientation. This is why seniors with this illness need professional memory care in order to stay safe and comfortable. Visiting Angels Jenkintown offers personalized and flexible care plans. This means that every time your parent’s disease progresses, we will make necessary changes in their care plan.
If your loved one is diagnosed with some form of dementia, our professional home care providers can assist them with various daily tasks, including:
- Meal Preparation: With help from our caregivers, you can rest assured that your loved one will eat healthy, home-cooked meals.
- Mobility Assistance: Our care providers can help your loved one move safely around their home.
- Assistance with Grooming and Dressing: We offer dignified assistance with personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing, showering, grooming, toileting and more.
- Medication Reminders: Our caregivers will make sure that your parent takes their medications as instructed.
- Light Housekeeping: By dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and doing the laundry, our care providers can make sure that your loved one lives in a clean home.
- Wandering Prevention: Our caregivers will keep an eye on your loved one and stop them from wandering off and putting themselves in danger.
- Transportation: With our transportation services your parent will be able to go wherever needed.
- Fall Prevention: Keeping your loved one safe from falls is one of our priorities.
If you wish to learn more about our in-home memory care services, please contact our Jenkintown, PA office today.
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Jenkintown, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.