Getting Started with Elder Care Services from Visiting Angels Jenkintown
Visiting Angels help seniors get started with in-home elder care services in Ambler, Abington, Jenkintown, Philadelphia, Horsham, Hatboro and the surrounding areas in Eastern Montgomery County, PA
The best kind of care is personalized. That's why, at Visiting Angels Jenkintown, we always begin our process with a free, in-home care consultation. We want to get to know the seniors we're serving – their care needs, routines, preferences and lifestyles – all so we can build custom plans that best support them.
This more individualized approach is what sets us apart, ensuring high-quality and compassionate care designed with your unique relatives in mind. In fact, it's why our elder care services are trusted by countless families in and around Jenkintown, Abington, Lafayette Hill, Ambler, Hatboro, Horsham and many nearby Eastern Montgomery communities.
How We Help Jenkintown Area Seniors Get Started with Elder Care Services
At Visiting Angels Jenkintown, we understand the journey to home care can be an uncertain one for many people. That's why we're here to provide the information, support, and resources you need to best navigate it. Through our in-home consultations – which are no-cost and obligation-free – you can ask questions, bring up concerns and learn more about our quality home care services.
For us, this consultation provides us with a chance to learn more about your loved one. We want to get to know their care needs – inside and out – so we can design and deliver the best service plan for them.
Some of the areas we'll focus on during your Visiting Angels Jenkintown home care consultation include:
- Homemaking, including how much assistance is required with light cleaning, cooking and laundry.
- Personal care, such as whether there's a need for help with bathing, dressing, grooming, using the bathroom and hygiene.
- Mobility and supervision to address concerns with walking, wandering and falls.
- Physical and mental health, including any chronic conditions, memory disorders, allergies or other restrictions that need to be considered.
- Lifestyle, routines, preferences, favorite activities and social and emotional care needs.
- Scheduling demands, such as how often care will be needed and for how long, whether temporary or long-term.
- Logistics on how our caregivers will get into your loved one's home and what to do to reschedule care, if needed.
Choosing Your Caregiver
At Visiting Angels Jenkintown, we're dedicated to providing customized home care services, and compassionate, knowledgeable companions to deliver it. That's why we take a careful approach to our process of matching seniors with our dedicated Angels. During this process, we take into account many factors, from care needs to schedules and even personalities. If, however, you are not happy, simply call us. We will work swiftly to replace the caregiver, providing a new one that better meets your aging relative's needs.
Contact Visiting Angels Jenkintown today at 215-938-7201 to set-up your free consultation. In addition to Jenkintown, PA, our elder care services are available in many surrounding areas, including Horsham, Huntingdon Valley, Philadelphia and Lower Gwynedd in Eastern Montgomery County, PA.
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Jenkintown, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.