Home Care for Adults in Gwynedd Valley, PA
We offer top-quality home care services that seniors in Gwynedd Valley, PA need to age at home
Does your senior loved one in Gwynedd Valley, PA need assistance around the house? If so, you can count on Visiting Angels Jenkintown to provide high-quality home care solutions and help your parent age comfortably at home. Regardless of whether they need help around the house, assistance with showering or toileting, or just someone who will keep them company and ensure their safety, we are here to help. Even if your parent is in perfect health at the moment, they might still benefit from the compassionate care delivered by our professionals.
Our In Home Care Services in Gwynedd Valley, PA
We understand that there are many senior care agencies to choose from in your area. However, the fact that we consider our clients a part of our family and therefore are truly invested in their health, safety and well-being is what sets us apart from other care providers.
If your loved one has spent decades in their family home in Gwynedd Valley, PA, it is completely understandable that they wish to age there. Moving to a nursing home is often a stressful and overwhelming experience for most seniors, but by working with Visiting Angels Jenkintown, you can allow your parent to spend their golden years in a place they know and love. Rest assured that our skilled and compassionate caregivers will provide the support your loved one needs to remain independent, active, healthy and happy.
We offer a wide range of senior care services to seniors living in Gwynedd Valley, PA.
- Companion Care – Not only will we help your loved one around the house, but we will provide much needed companionship, so your parent never feels lonely.
- Personal Care – Whether your parent needs assistance with bathing, showering, grooming or toileting, you can count on our caregivers to help them with everything they need concerning hygiene.
- Certified Palliative Care – This type of care is designed to ensure the comfort and well-being of senior in our care, regardless of their life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home Transitional Care – If your parent has been discharged from a hospital, our caregivers can help them safely recover at home, therefore lowering the risk of being readmitted.
- Social Care Program – Our caregivers can teach your parent to utilize technology so they can easily stay in touch with people they care about.
- Dementia Care – With our in-home dementia care services, seniors who have been diagnosed with dementia can now age safely at home.
- End of Life Care – We will ensure your parent’s comfort by providing assistance and support during this difficult time.
Learn About Our Career Opportunities for Caregivers in Gwynedd Valley
Do you have experience with providing home care for seniors? Do you want a rewarding career opportunity that allows you to work with seniors in your community? If so, become a Visiting Angel today!
Our amazing caregivers help local seniors stay safe and comfortable in their own homes by providing a variety of non-medical services that assist with daily activities and tasks. As one of our senior care providers, you’ll receive flexible scheduling, competitive wages, ongoing professional development and so much more.
Some requirements for our caregivers include:
- CNA, HHA, and Direct Care certifications
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation
- Professional caregiving experience and verifiable references
If you wish to learn more about the in home care services we offer in Gwynedd Valley, PA, contact our Jenkintown office today.
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Jenkintown, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.