Visiting Angels scheduling is flexible. We understand that needs change from week to week based on the level of care needed. From on going long term care to a few days of service for surgery recovery – we are there for you.
Think about the different ways we can assist:
Hourly care – a schedule that you choose.
- 24 hour care, round the clock assistance for those care recipients up through the night and family needs assistance during the day.
- Morning assistance (i.e. 8:30a – 1:30p) where we can assist with the most difficulty time of the day helping a loved one get out of bed, bathed, dressed, breakfast, an errand, lunch, tidying up before we leave.
- All day assistance – while a family member is at work. You can be assured that we are there with your loved one and you can concentrate on your job knowing that your loved one is in good hands. We can even call you and let you know how it is going!
- Maybe you are the primary caregiver and you simply need to go away for a week or so? We can be there for your respite care needs. Your loved one will feel comfortable in familiar surroundings and we can maintain their comfortable routine.
- We even provide “live-in” service where a caregiver can stay for one or more 24 hour periods so that someone is physically in the home available to them if they need assistance. (This service is available to those care recipients that are sleeping fairly well at night.)
We are happy to quote rates over the phone and we do not charge based on the level of care. (Good quality care is good quality care regardless of how ill someone is and we would not raise a rate during a time that is more physically challenging.)
Serving Lorain County and Erie County Ohio
Visiting Angels LORAIN, OHIO6145 Park Square Dr #4
Lorain, OH 44053