How to Get Started
The best way to provide the highest quality level of care requires an initial meeting where family and/or care recipient meet with a Visiting Angels care coordinator. This meeting includes a detailed review of care needed, schedule request (if known), specific requests of family or care recipient, and any other concerns. This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions of Visiting Angels and it is an excellent opportunity for us to get to know you as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed, we can make recommendations as we have much experience in understanding what works in certain situations.
Usually the following is discussed at this meeting:
- Specific physical needs of the care recipient with regards to bathing and grooming, dressing, meals and diet, mobility, incontinence, schedules involving sleep, eating, medicine.
- Specific emotional needs such as social interaction, activities, conversation, appointments, and companionship.
- Specific assistance with homemaking such as preparation of meals, groceries, linens, laundry and light housekeeping.
- Logistics of schedules, access to the home, documentation, and the details of how to work with scheduling changes, the office or the caregivers.
- If you would like to proceed with care at time, we would establish a schedule, finalize the care plan, schedule a nurse visit and coordinate a meeting with caregiver(s).
- There is no charge for this visit.
Do you have more questions?
To ask us anything or for a free in home consultation, call 440-988-3004.
We have angels standing by!
Serving Lorain County and Erie County Ohio
Visiting Angels Lorain, Ohio6145 Park Square Dr #4
Lorain, OH 44053
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.