How Home Care Works
Our caregivers are carefully chosen to be “angels” of ours. They are compassionate, caring individuals who enjoy providing such a well received and valuable service. They are respectful and are understanding of specific situations and sensitivities while integrating into your home environment.
We hire only certified and experienced caregivers. They are Visiting Angels employees, not contractors. Our requirements include:
- They must smile!
- Pleasant demeanor and strong character qualities
- C.N.A. (Certified Nursing Assistants)
- Criminal Background Checks
- Yearly TB Screening
- At least one year of experience working in home care or personal care
- Continuing education classes
- Verified personal references
- Verified employment references
- Verified valid Social Security Number
- Strong communication skills
We work with families on establishing a schedule and arranging a caregiver meeting so you have the opportunity to have a say into who is coming into your home!
In last year's employee survey, 100% of our responses say that not only would they refer our services to potential care recipients, but we also had 100% of our responses say they would refer our organization to other caregivers!
Serving Lorain County and Erie County Ohio
Visiting Angels Lorain, Ohio6145 Park Square Dr #4
Lorain, OH 44053
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.