Long Distance Elder Care in Mesa
If you have a loved one in Mesa but don’t live in this area yourself, you may wonder how you can ensure they have access to the personalized at-home elder care they need to age in place. At Visiting Angels® Mesa, we understand that many long distance families find themselves in this difficult situation. We’ve set out to provide these families with a senior care solution that gives them peace of mind and makes it possible for their loved ones to maintain an independent lifestyle in a safe and comfortable manner.
Our professional care providers are prepared to assist seniors living throughout the Mesa area, including those who reside in Tempe, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, Gold Canyon, San Tan Valley, Florence, Chandler, Gilbert, and neighboring communities. Whether you’re based in another city or state, you can be sure we’ll help you with every step of coordinating care from afar.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Mesa
Aging in place can be difficult even when there are friends and family members nearby to help out. When seniors lack the emotional and physical support these individuals can provide, they often find they struggle to maintain their own well-being, which can lead to both physical and mental health issues. That’s why it’s so important to help your loved one get started with a professional caregiver if they live far away from their support system.
If you think your loved one could benefit from at-home care from Visiting Angels Mesa, don’t hesitate to find out how our services can help. When you reach out to our office, our supportive staff members will assist you by:
- Consulting with you about the types of care we offer
- Thoroughly answering your questions via email or over the phone
- Setting up an in-person consultation with your loved one at their home
- Developing a customized care plan that addresses your loved one’s unique needs
- Matching your loved one with one of our compassionate caregivers
- Ensuring you are regularly updated throughout the care process
- Immediately notifying you if your loved one displays sudden changes in well-being
- Maintaining high standards of care and conducting ongoing monitoring of the care we deliver
Call Visiting Angels Mesa today to learn more about why our long distance elder care services may be the right choice for your family.
Serving Tempe, Mesa, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, Gold Canyon, San Tan Valley, Florence, Chandler & Gilbert
Visiting Angels in Mesa, AZ701 W Southern Ave #103
Mesa, AZ 85210
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.