Long Distance Elder Care in Minot
How Elder Care in Minot Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Minot, we understand the challenges that long distance families go through. If you live far away from a loved one who is having difficulties with their daily routines because of age-related issues, we can help. Our long distance elder care services support elderly adults who don’t have close family or friends living near them. In addition, we offer peace of mind and consistent updates for those involved in the senior’s care to ensure they can rest easy.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Minot
In this day and age, it’s quite normal for immediate family members to be spread out across the country. There are many push and pull factors that cause this separation, from educational opportunities to personal preferences. However, just because we don’t live near our loved ones doesn’t mean we don’t care about them. Technology has made it easier than ever to keep someone in another city or state a part of our daily lives.
When a loved one in the Minot area begins to experience the difficulties that come with the aging process, you may not know what to do to ensure they get the support they need. In this situation, you can always turn to Visiting Angels Minot. Take a look at the steps that we’ll take to provide your loved one with personalized care and keep you in the loop during every stage of the caregiving process:
- Providing you with detailed information about our services over the phone or through email
- Answering your questions about the steps you should take to set up in-home care for your loved one
- Visiting your loved one in person for a care consultation to gain more information about their needs, lifestyle, and personality
- Matching him or her with one of our compassionate care providers
- Updating you regularly regarding your loved one’s well-being, including physical, cognitive, and emotional status and changes
- Dropping by your loved one’s home and conducting check-in calls to ensure their safety and security
- Maintaining an after-hours phone line that your family can call in the case of an emergency or if you’re in urgent need of information
You can count on Visiting Angels Minot to make long distance caregiving a reality for your family. Contact us today to learn more about our elder care services and to help your loved one get started with an at-home consultation.
Serving the City of Minot and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels MINOT , ND7 - 3rd St SE #101
Minot, ND 58701