Long Distance Elder Care in Myrtle Beach
How Elder Care in Myrtle Beach Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Myrtle Beach, we’ve set out to help long distance families find elder care solutions that instill them with confidence. Our senior care services can be arranged from a distance for your loved one in Myrtle Beach, Atlantic Beach, Cherry Grove Beach, Conway, Litchfield, Little River, Longs, Murrells Inlet, N Litchfield, North Myrtle Beach, Ocean Drive, Pawleys Island, Surfside Beach, or a nearby community. In addition to providing compassionate elder care services customized to meet the needs of each of our care recipients, we keep their family members updated throughout the caregiving process.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Myrtle Beach
If your loved one resides in a different city or state, you may feel an intense desire to help them with their age-related needs but be unable to uproot your life in order to be by their side. No matter where you live, you can ensure they receive the high-quality care they deserve. Our professional caregivers are prepared to provide personalized services in the comfort and convenience of seniors’ homes. Rather than moving to an assisted living facility or nursing home, your loved one can remain where he or she is most content while receiving professional care.
Contact our senior care agency today, and we’ll assist you with coordinating care through the following steps:
- Giving you detailed information about the costs of care, our specialized services, and our caregiving philosophy
- Conducting care consultations with other concerned family members over the phone or by email
- Setting up an in-person meeting with your loved one to gather additional information about their lifestyle, personality, and care preferences
- Building a customized care plan for your loved one with your family’s input
- Matching the senior with one of our professional caregivers who suits their needs and personality
- Updating you on a regular basis regarding the caregiving process and your loved one’s well-being
- Notifying you immediately when we notice sudden changes in your loved one’s physical, emotional, or mental state
- Checking in with the senior and his or her care provider through in-person visits and phone calls
- Maintaining an after-hours phone line that your family can always call in the case of an unexpected event
Don’t hesitate to get started with long distance elder care. Feel free to contact Visiting Angels Myrtle Beach today to request more information about our senior care services.
Serving the Grand Strand, Myrtle Beach and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels MYRTLE BEACH, SC2105-D Cromley Cir
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577