One-on-One Quality Home Care for Seniors in Naples, FL and Surrounding Areas
We ensure our clients in Naples, Marco Island and surrounding areas in Collier County, FL receive quality home care services through a personalized, one-on-one approach
It may be challenging to find a dependable caregiving agency in Collier County. A respectable company will provide individualized care and focus on meeting the needs of the seniors in their care. When exploring your options for quality home care services, look for a care provider that is experienced, reliable and committed to making a difference in the community.
When you pick Visiting Angels Naples, you are selecting a team that will ensure your loved one's safety and comfort as they enjoy their golden years at their beloved home. Unlike other local agencies, we aim to provide one-on-one care that is uniquely tailored for each and every client. Our mission is to assist elderly adults in Naples, Marco Island and surrounding communities in remaining independent while providing peace of mind to families.
Advantages of One-on-One Care for Seniors
As you've been looking into your options for senior care, you may have come across many assisted living facilities, nursing homes and in-home elder care providers. Some may provide a "one size fits all" approach to care, while others like Visiting Angels Naples focus on a personalized, one-on-one approach.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider one-on-one care for your loved one:
- Personalized attention and support - Seniors in nursing homes and assisted living facilities get assistance from whomever is on duty and typically need to change their schedule to fit the facility's timetable. However, one-on-one care from Visiting Angels Naples means one-on-one interaction between caregiver and care recipient. Your loved one will be aided and supported by someone who understands the level of care they need, as well as their schedule and daily routine. This will allow your loved one to get the assistance they need while maintaining their freedom.
- Receive the care you truly need - A "one size fits all" approach may not take your loved one's unique needs into account. But working with Visiting Angels Naples means a client-centered approach to quality home care. Your loved one's care plan will be based on their specific requirements and schedule. Our caregivers are available to help your loved one for a few hours per day to a few days per week. In addition, we also provide weekend care, holiday care, overnight care, 24-hour care and many other options.
- Flexibility - At Visiting Angels Naples, we understand your loved one's needs will change over time. That's why when we offer one-on-one care, we are also available to discuss any changes that will need to be made to their care plan. Whether you need to adjust hours or services provided, you can simply reach out to our office and we'll work with you to make any requested changes. In addition, since our caregivers serve as a second pair of eyes and ears when caring for seniors, they may also make recommendations to families based on what they've observed. We do this because we are committed to improving the quality of life for independent seniors throughout Collier County.
What Services Does Visiting Angels Naples Offer?
Our quality home care services focus on assisting seniors with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Many simple everyday tasks can become difficult as people age, so our caregivers can provide a helping hand that will help your loved one remain safe and comfortable as they live out their golden years at home.
Some of the ways our caregivers help elderly adults include:
- Planning and preparing meals and snacks
- Light housekeeping
- Reminding seniors to take medication
- Helping with bathing, grooming and getting dressed
- Mobility assistance
- Help with running errands and grocery shopping
- Transportation assistance
- Meaningful companionship
- And more
In addition, we also offer specialized senior care services through our Life Care Navigation program. This includes palliative care, dementia and Alzheimer's care, end of life care and many other options.
If you'd like to learn how our quality home care services can help your loved one, call our Naples, FL office at 239-561-7600 to schedule an in-home consultation!
Serving Naples, Marco Island, and throughout Collier County in Florida
Visiting Angels NAPLES, FL1016 Collier Center Way #102
Naples, FL 34110