Long Distance Elder Care in Newberg
Elder Care for Families Separated by Long Distances
We know it can be stressful when a loved one requires elder care that you can't provide because you live in another city, state, or country. With the help of our care agency, you can set up care you know your loved one in Newberg can rely on. We match elderly adults in the local area with professional caregivers who offer a wide range of supportive services. At Visiting Angels® Newberg, we're proud to be a care partner trusted by all kinds of families, including long distance families.
Our Approach to Elder Care
We've designed our elder care programs to address the unique circumstances long distance families often encounter. As our services can be customized to the specific needs of each senior and their family members, we're able to go above and beyond to accommodate unusual living situations or special requests for care in the Newberg area.
Take a look at some of the measures we've implemented to adapt to the requirements of our clients with long distance family members:
- Arranging long distance consultations. We want to thoroughly answer all of your questions and give you the guidance you're looking for as you navigate the process of coordinating care for a loved one. We provide free initial consultations and can conduct these conversations over the phone, through email, or even on a video conferencing application.
- Collaborating on care planning. We'll get your input for every aspect of your loved one's care plan. That way, you can have confidence the services we provide will fit their lifestyle and their specific care needs.
- Providing clear communication. Our priority is to keep you in the loop regarding your loved one's care. We accomplish this through regular updates that include notes about their cognitive, emotional, and physical well-being as well as any changes in their situation.
- Maintaining accessibility. You'll never have to worry about needing to reach us in an emergency. We have an after-hours phone line set up specifically for urgent situations and guarantee a response time of fifteen minutes, day or night.
- Conducting check-ins. We can check in with your loved one by phone or in person in between their scheduled care visits to promote their personal safety and well-being.
Are you ready to learn more about how we can assist your loved one in Newberg, Canby, McMinnville, Oregon City, Sherwood, Woodburn, or the surrounding areas through our elder care services? Call Visiting Angels Newberg today to set up a free long distance care consultation!
Serving Newberg, McMinnville, Oregon City, Oregon
Visiting Angels NEWBERG, OREGON700 Deborah Rd #120
Newberg, OR 97132